How do I distribute the 1099 forms?

I need to know how to distribute the 1099 forms I filled out for the employees of my small business. 

How do I distribute the 1099 forms?

For Cattlerancher and anyone else:
You can do them 2 different ways from the Windows Desktop Home & Business program.  Either Online using Quick Employer Forms (QEF)  -or- directly on your computer with the built in W2/1099 Reporter.

In the Window's Home & Business Desktop program to Prepare W2s or 1099s, click the big blue button to Start a New Return or go up to File-New Tax Return.
Then on the next screen it asks What would you like to do?

If you get a screen with 2 choices, Check the second circle that says Prepare W-2s and 1099s for my employees or contractors.  Then that will expand and give you a choice to prepare them online or on your computer.

If you get a screen that says Continue your Tax Return and a box listing your returns then go up to FILE - New Tax Return again and you should get a box to pick the type of return you need to prepare.  Pick US Forms W-2/1099 Reporter

How do I distribute the 1099 forms?

For Cattlerancher and anyone else:

How do I distribute the 1099 forms?

When you are logged into your account at Quick Employer Forms you can print the 1099 or W-2 forms for your recipients and your own records. Then hand deliver the forms to them personally or mail them.

How do I distribute the 1099 forms?

Or did you use the built in W2/Reporter program in the Desktop program for Windows?  You give them Copy B and copy 2 if there is one.  You may have to cut them apart from the printouts.  There may be more than 1 person per page.

How do I distribute the 1099 forms?

VolvoGirl, please advise me. I can not find any way to produce W-2 or 1099 forms within my desk top version of H&B, just a link to QEF. What am I doing wrong?

How do I distribute the 1099 forms?

Do you have Windows or Mac?  Mac only has the QEF.

How do I distribute the 1099 forms?

Windows