nlcartwright

How can I get a copy of my 1099-R from State Street Retiree Services for Qwest Communications International, Inc?

RichardG

Please contact State Street or your former employer for a copy of that form.  We have no access to forms from State Street, and that company is not one of our partners for importing tax information.

RichardG

kmh9118

hello my name is cheryl d [social security number removed] and i would like a copy of my 2017 1099r and also give me my 1099r for 2019 as well thank you kindly my email is  [email address removed] thanks again 

Turbo Tax does not have copies of your W2 and 1099 forms.  You have to get another copy from the payer or issuer.  2019 probably hasn't come out yet.  They have until Jan 31 to mail it to you.

David Whigam

I need copy of my 2017 and 2018 tax return

@David Whigam wrote:

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for accessing prior year online tax returns - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

Or go to this IRS website for free federal tax return transcripts - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

For a fee of $50 you can get a complete federal tax return from the IRS by completing Form 4506 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

richnead123

i worked for naples daily news and i did not receive my w2 this yr form 1099-rcan u please sent me a copy of it  send it to --Richard Nead 11986 freel hwy Millerburg Michaign 49759

@richnead123 wrote:

TurboTax cannot access your W-2.  You will have to contact the employer for a copy of the 2020 W-2.

Romanhuerta3

im trying 

Fjrui013

I need my 1099 for 2019 & 2018 they are for Lois Ali, at 4483 Merrygold , Warrensville

You have to ask the issuer for another copy.  Turbo Tax doesn't have them.

Fjrui013

How can I get a copy of my 1099 from State Street Retiree Services

macuser_22

@Fjrui013 wrote:

Ask State Street for a copy.  Be sure they have your correct address.    They were required to be sent to you no later than Jan 31, 2021.

deldodd

how can I get a copy of my 1099R from state st retiree serviceces

@deldodd wrote:

You will have to contact them to get a copy of the Form 1099-R