KGtwo

Does the turbo tax on-line program allow you to input inforation on the tax forms? I have used the CD version for years and it had a forms view.

mesquitebean

NO. Online TurboTax does not have Forms Mode.   The online version is not as fully-featured as the CD/download version, and also has some form limitations that the desktop software does not have.   The desktop version can also prepare multiple returns, run "What If" scenarios, etc.

You appear to be using Online Premier.  In Online Premier there is an extra fee to prepare a state return (if applicable.)  In the desktop Premier, a state program is included, but there is a 24.99 fee to efile the state return (no fee for NY state, and no fee to print and mail the state returns.)

If you want to move an Online 2019 return to desktop software, we can tell you how to do so without starting over.

refinn

I have Turbotax Premier 2019 CD..

Where can I find a download for NY State 2019

[email address removed]

[phone number removed]

refinn

Kindly send instructions for downloading and installing NY State CD 2019 version on hard drive drive for TT Premier.

refinn

Please tell me how to do this. -Robert

@refinn wrote:

Please tell me how to do this. -Robert

How to download the state program in Windows…..
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/download-turbotax-state-windows/00/26016

How to download the state program in MAC…..
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/download-turbotax-state-mac/00/26002

@refinn   Are you using Windows or Mac computer?  Are you seeing our answers?