`

Can you help me to determine how much of our tax return that has been offset belongs to me vs. my wife so that she can claim an injured spouse?

That is not entered anywhere on the 8379 form so you do not need it to file the injured spouse form.

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live