Can I withdraw the returns Jackson Hewitt did for me and do them through TurboTax since it's not January 28th and the IRS is accepting returns yet?

The IRS isn't accepting tax returns until January 28th. I started doing my taxes on TurboTax but didn't finish, I then went to Jackson Hewitt because I needed a refund advance yet after the lady did my taxes I was getting $500 less and they charged me over $400. So my question is this since it is not the 28th of January yet can I withdraw my taxes from Jackson Hewitt and still file through TurboTax? I also notified Jackson Hewitt that I wanted to cancel everything the next day but about two hours later I got an email saying they submitted them to the IRS however they have not been accepted by the IRS yet

You are not able to cancel or make any changes to your tax return once it has been filed and submitted to the IRS.

I really wish you could, I have not went and signed yet and want to withdraw as they are charging me over 500 to do mine and I am only getting back 3000 something. It was a simple return, two kids, one job, basic stuff to me since I usually do my own. I wanted an advance and decided to go to them, but now I am like that is way too much to charge.

Hey this is my question as well. I went to Jackson hewitt for the go big loan and got my loan and everything. They did it with my w2. But the IRS isn't accepting forms until tomorrow can I file with turbo tax before them?

I do not know the terms and conditions associated with the loan product that you may have received through another company.  You would need to contact them to ask if you are required to file with them in order to pay back the loan proceeds.  

That being said, if your return has been filed, then it cannot be retrieved or cancelled.  It is the same as if you were filing by mail and you dropped your return in the box at the post office -- you cannot get it back.  

If the return has not been filed, then you can still use TurboTax to file your return.  However, using TurboTax will not pay off any advance or loan you received and you will still owe that money (and possibly interest and fees) to the other company.