Solved: Can I change which account my state taxes are withdrawn from? And can I make partial payments each month rather than one lump sum?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change which account my state taxes are withdrawn from? And can I make partial payments each month rather than one lump sum?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Can I change which account my state taxes are withdrawn from? And can I make partial payments each month rather than one lump sum?

If your state return has been accepted you cannot change your tax return for how your taxes are paid.  You can try to contact your state, to see if you can change to a payment plan. 

How do I contact my state Department of Revenue?
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 15

If your state return has been accepted you cannot change your tax return for how your taxes are paid.  You can try to contact your state, to see if you can change to a payment plan. 

How do I contact my state Department of Revenue?
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

v
Privacy Settings