Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Rage09
Returning Member

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Mee andrew

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Same thing happened to me as well!!! I paid $173.18 to this company just to do my own dang taxes with no BS assistance from this scam of a company. I had absolutely no guidance along the way, and was offered no assistance, except options to upgrade to all of these services. It was a painful process, overall. Oh, and “Checking my info” prior to submitting it?! BULL. Then, when I checked the IRS portal, I received BS error that they don’t have enough info. Why? Because of turbo tax. More like TROUBLE TAX. Then, Come to find out that my forms had so many discrepancies which  needed to be amended. Now I’m sitting here like a duck having to wait another 16 freaking weeks for my amended return to be processed.. I want a dang refund from this company. I hate you, Trouble Tax. I have never been such a livid consumer. Shame on this company. 

Yeah Trouble Tax. Tighten up. You’re going to get soooo much publicity. And lose soooo many customers. Give us all a refund. Ugh I’m so livid. 

My name is William . I used Turbo Tax free file. I also used the stimulus submission which was accepted. The IRS get my payment tool first said... Based on the information we have, your eligibility cannot be determined at this time. Now the message says... Our information does not match the infthe information you submitted. Wtf is going on here? Is it the IRS fault or TurboTax? I'm very frustrated and I need my stimulus money to survive 

Turbo tax .. where is our stimulus ??!

hi im having a hard time with the info they ask on the stimulus page its saying my numbers are for my income where do i find the numbers? the bank info is correct just the first line

So i use Turbotax tax this yr and i got and loan advance. They give me there Turbotax debit card  Visa. I receive my loan advance my Federal tax and my State taxes on this card dor this yr. Now for my stimulus check i haven't received it yet and everytime i use the irs tool it keep saying try back later in 24hrs. When will i receive my stimulus check. Iam a mother of 9kids. 

You will receive a paper check since you received a loan on your taxes and had turbo take your fees from your turbo card. They consider the card 3rd party since you got the loan therefore the irs wont be direct depositing your stimulus onto your turbo card you will be recieving a paper check instead. My status says a check will be mailed out on the 24th. However not sure how long it will take to arrive.

I was having the same issue what you have to do is enter your address as in number whatever your apartment number is on put apartment but your address number one for example if you live on the first floor but you have to enter only your federal return not your state do not include your state into only your federal return I've been getting the message that TurboTax did not give enough information so once I put only my federal return amount I was able to update my information please let me know if this works for you

You have to enter only your federal return do not enter the total amount which would include your state only include what you received from the Federal which is line 10B on a 2019 tax form

You have to enter your federal return only which is found on the line 10 be your 2019 tax return I was getting the same message until I did only my federal

I updated my direct deposit onfo on Wednesday,  it accepted it , but still no change on the status. It just says i am eligible and it will be deposited in the account i gave them. I will never use TurboTax again , where i live everybody has there money except the people tbat really needed it , what a joke .  But its not irs fault , its all TurboTax 

Same exact situation for me...  I was expecting a deposit on Wednesday, of course we all know how that went. So I immediately put in bank info and still no date on when it will be deposited. TurboTax truly dropped the ball on this one and will most definitely pay for it. All I can do is hope and pray it will be deposited this week as I was depending on it Wednesday.

If so it will be great but now I'm prepared for either way it goes 

I will pray for your situation. My family and I are homeless currently paying for a hotel all because landlords especially apartments wasn't showing nor taking applications because of the pandemic. I am blessed to have found a house moving this weekend but I've spent everything to keep us from going to a shelter so I understand the importance of this money helping. I have been homeless for a month now it's a very stressful situation. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies