Other financial discussions
or Ask a Question
What line on IRS Form 1040 does Social Security use for the "Taxed Social Security Earnings"? I'm looking at the record that I downloaded from Social Security and none of the figures match any of the fields on Form 1040.
Margaret77 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Sunday by Margaret77
0
8
CountryGirl28 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
0
3
How do I get in touch with someone who can help me. I was promised Help all year. Thank you. Victoria Kelley
Vkelley007 ‎Posted October 13, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by BobTooms
1
9
I pay a little over $300 a month and in 10 months I've only contributed $500 towards the loan amount...>:-[
fcyoungblood ‎Posted October 4, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Jamarra
7
73
satishtsr ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
0
3
In 2017 I did a debt consolidation. In 2019 I filed for Chapter 7. Now I am receiving a bill from the IRS for the 2017 income from the consolidation. What do I do now?
Jonsey62 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
0
1
My adult son is buying his first home and I am cosigning the mortgage. What are the pros and cons of my name being on the deed?
kret ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
0
1
etrnluv ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
0
1
Cmws8198 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by AKtoFL
0
3
germarb ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by rjs
0
1
I want to purchase a software application for my business. So I found IT-company that not expensive provide this service https://inoxoft.com/app-calculator/Could you give me feedback about this company or suggest other companies.
AlexM ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by xmasbaby0
0
2
I need to get some advice on taking out of my daughters 529 account. Can you help me? She has all this money put aside & I want her to use it for living expenses while she goes to a junior college. Is that ok?
amyjeremyfoster ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by HACKITOFF
0
1
mIKE84 ‎Posted October 18, 2019 | Latest post October 18, 2019 by DoninGA
0
1