Other financial discussions
or Ask a Question
alpianalto ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Tuesday by alpianalto
0
2
What line on IRS Form 1040 does Social Security use for the "Taxed Social Security Earnings"? I'm looking at the record that I downloaded from Social Security and none of the figures match any of the fields on Form 1040.
Margaret77 ‎Posted November 16, 2019 | Latest post Monday by xmasbaby0
0
11
Carry15748 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Saturday by NCperson
0
4
Why can't i find a phone # to call and speak with someone?
WES58 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
0
1
I have my turbo tax card from last year who can I call to find out where is my loan
Saylorkelli ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
Bella59 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
0
1
HOW DO I ENTER UPGRADENUMBER INTO TURBOWTAX?
pills69 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
0
1
Edwin0621 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
0
1
Looking for insight on this topic. If a taxpayer is over 65 and on Medicare, can he still contribute to HSA and get the tax credit for HSA contributions?
gmikegreen ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a week ago by ghost
0
3
I am about to work as a freelance consultant for a company in Canada while remaining based in the US. How will that income be need to be reported on my US taxes? Do Canadian companies file US 1099 forms? Thanks for the help.
Bryzzo1908 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Bryzzo1908
0
2
BeppyB ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by NCperson
0
3
lou_renshaw ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
0
3
If u pay a debt will tht help ur score 
Cl08 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam
0
3
dudehammer ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
0
3
fr31b3rgs ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
0
4
Top Contributors