Other financial discussions
or Ask a Question
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post January 20, 2021 by xmasbaby0
11
10
Community Manager ‎Posted October 13, 2020 | Latest post December 31, 2020 by Mike9241
2
9
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post October 31, 2020 by xmasbaby0
28
243
JamesAD ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by JamesAD
0
4
i need my money back you charge me 130.32 i wont thas product that you ofer me wwwwwrrtthhhhhh....
paqe20 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
0
2
cbseaver ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
0
0
iPhoneGuy86 ‎Posted April 15, 2020 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by iamthequeen420
46
468
What happened to the 1800 I was supposed to get for covid
Floppin ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
My home was foreclosed ion and sold and sent a notice it went above asking price will this taxable inTexas considered a lost are income.
berr2 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by martinmarks1919
0
1
sbb2021 ‎Posted a month ago
0
0
RalphV25 ‎Posted June 28, 2021 | Latest post June 28, 2021 by tagteam
0
1
How do I alert the IRS that I’m pregnant and due oct 2021 to include that newborn in my advanced child tax credit
Waugh302 ‎Posted June 22, 2021 | Latest post June 22, 2021 by xmasbaby0
0
2
chrissmithgl ‎Posted June 17, 2021 | Latest post June 18, 2021 by chrissmithgl
0
1
bbPrescott ‎Posted June 15, 2021 | Latest post June 16, 2021 by bbPrescott
0
2
So I changed my address with the IRS back in March. They still haven't updated my info. Also I filled my taxes in April and received my state refund but my federal refund is still pending but was approved.what should I do?
Sdun_34 ‎Posted June 15, 2021 | Latest post June 15, 2021 by Sdun_34
1
2
Top Contributors