Other financial discussions
Other financial discussions
or Ask a Question
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post January 20, 2021 by xmasbaby0
11
10
Community Manager ‎Posted October 13, 2020 | Latest post December 31, 2020 by Mike9241
2
9
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post October 31, 2020 by xmasbaby0
28
243
I sold a house in Louisiana that i was not renting or living in after hurricane Katrin. Do i have to file the proceeds from the sale of the house as income ? I live in Texas.
roscoe2236 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
SLYKTAX ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by SLYKTAX
0
5
lieber2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
lieber2 ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
LmT2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
osoperezoso ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ThomasM125
0
1
Minotmissle ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by Minotmissle
0
2
I was charged twice 50 and 60 dollars for filing my 2019 taxes. Is this correct?
smheaden ‎Posted August 20, 2020 | Latest post Monday by xmasbaby0
0
8
i was charged twice refund # [social security number removed] 
lamarryan 1 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by xmasbaby0
0
1
can you deduct losses you suffered from a phone scam.
Linda114 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by Linda114
0
2
Where do I find my Disallowed Passive Losses_2019 Line G Operating loss? It's showing up as QBI Passive Op Loss.
jabsal ‎Posted Monday
0
0
Top Contributors