Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
As you may know, getting your free credit scores through Credit Karma is just one part of your financial journey. Although understanding your credit score is crucial for making important decisions, it’s just one part of the puzzle in managing your fi... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted June 25, 2024
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post February 25, 2024 by ls351471
why was a deduction of 133.00taken from an account (bank) that is not mine
robinlaurae ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by xmasbaby0
When I placed my order for Turbo Tax online, the payment summary for the order was $167.20 plus tax, however, I was charged for $193.00 plus tax. Here is the proof when I placed the order, but they refuse to credit me back the difference. This is una... read more
jimzhenzhang ‎Posted April 15, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by Robin2024
I work for two jobs based in Massachusetts. I would like to take both jobs from Massachusetts to Florida, since they are remote. My question is that my part-time HR department only allows employees to be within Massachusetts- they say since they do n... read more
yankeeman455 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
I have mainly two IRA accounts, one is a SEP IRA and the other is a Traditional IRA. The SEP IRA has the majority of funds around 3× as much as the Traditional IRA.Since it is getting on time to start withdrawing funds I was wondering if I should:Con... read more
notanumber ‎Posted June 18, 2024 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by Bsch4477
Hi. Should i accept a "grant of profit interest" (worth about $600 that will be vested in a year) from my employer or are there any risks or disadvantages? I never own stocks, my income has always been just my W2, I don't want any headache.
turnips ‎Posted June 25, 2024
As you may know, getting your free credit scores through Credit Karma is just one part of your financial journey. Although understanding your credit score is crucial for making important decisions, it’s just one part of the puzzle in managing your fi... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted June 25, 2024
I am hoping someone here has some insight. i applied for unemployment and stupid me calculate wrong the gross $ for the severance pay. My last day of work was 6/21 but i dont receive my last pay check until 6/28. So…I knew the gross amount but calcul... read more
vze56v6x ‎Posted June 22, 2024 | Latest post June 22, 2024 by xmasbaby0
I bought all my solar hardware for my solar project in 2023 and finished my project only in January 2024 (Utility approved PTO). I didn't claim my tax credit on my 2023 Tax Return and will be doing for 2024. As I am going to get about $5,000 tax cred... read more
SLYKTAX ‎Posted May 24, 2024 | Latest post June 16, 2024 by SLYKTAX
Turbo Tax owes me a refund THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO CHARGE ME FOR DOING MY TAXES THIS AMOUNT, THEY SENT AN EMAIL SAYING MY REFUND CHECK FROM THEM(TURBO TAX) NOT THE IRS..PLEASE FOLLOW ME ..TURBO TAX EMAILED ME AND SAID MY REFUND CHECK WENT OUT AND T... read more
myowntaxes24 ‎Posted April 24, 2024 | Latest post June 10, 2024 by fireman0175
Hello,I am a little confused and cannot find my answer online. My family gets an (advanced) Premium Tax Credit for Washington state marketplace medical insurance premiums. It is based on my annual income. That I understand. What I would like to know ... read more
fireman0175 ‎Posted June 9, 2024 | Latest post June 9, 2024 by Bsch4477
One of my dependents need to file form 709 in the future income tax. Does that mean I can't use the person as a dependent since they need to file that form? My dependent obviously doesn't do income tax but needs to file the 709 form. Does that affect... read more
Oz6989 ‎Posted May 21, 2024 | Latest post May 21, 2024 by DoninGA
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies