Other financial discussions
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post Friday by VictoriaD75
10
198
akkkkkkk ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 6 hours ago by akkkkkkk
0
2
I received my notice I will get a stimulus check yesterday 5-28, shouldn't I have received the check first?
robinleviston ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by Jwylie74
0
2
I paid the $48 Turbo Tax State filing fee today, 5/30/20 and then decided to file by mail. I would like to have the fees refunded to me to the credit card charged today.Robert Huber
44Robert ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
0
2
Primary resident in SC but sold second home in N.C. Do I pay capital gains to IRS, SC and N.C.?
jeffries ‎Posted yesterday
0
0
QueenBee1 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Friday by DawnC
0
4
vrey9 ‎Posted April 14, 2020 | Latest post Friday by Ceondeon19
11
176
QueenBee1 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by GiseleD
0
1
EssentialWorker26 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by EssentialWorker26
0
7
I have a question about Fraud alert if someone trying to steal my identity could try to access my tax data. I was a recent victim for Employment Security fraud.
Miburd16 ‎Posted Friday
0
0
Dtayy22 ‎Posted April 18, 2020 | Latest post Friday by VictoriaD75
1
1298
10
198
BeWellr ‎Posted Thursday
0
0
Thank you so much for the help!  Have a great weekend!
gt4you ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by boyang-li2
0
1
Top Contributors