Other financial discussions
or Ask a Question
Community Manager ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 16m ago by mikalmos369
1
1
I'm wondering if the IRS has access to my bank routing number? I used Turbo Tax and it goes through Santa Barbra bank to pay you. With the stimulus package being approved, I wondered if IRS has that info. from you?do you know?
ljreed01 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 16m ago by Tbill
0
308
1
1
I live in Ohio, was a W2 employee with a head hunter firm in NY, and I traveled to work in MD 2.5 days a week and worked in Ohio 2.5 days. Can I write my travel off (schedule A, unreimbursed employee expense?)?
rstoner ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 27m ago by CatinaT1
0
1
thmullins78 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 34m ago by SForrestLO
1
7
I am starting a flight training school and I have my private airplane license. I am currently working on my private helicopter and commercial helicopter add on. Can I write off the expense of the training?
rstoner ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 42m ago by ColeenD3
0
1
dicebier ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by dicebier
0
1
JMHELP ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Irene2805
0
1
If you do not have our direct deposit information how do we get that to the irs for our stimulus check to go straight deposit.
Wjacobykatrina ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by bluedeb
0
3
The bank account that I used for my turbo tax return is now closed. How can I update my bank account so I can receive direct deposit for my stimulus check.
Clynnm ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
@MonicaM apologies if you are not the correct contact, but can you please change my username to x911? Thank you!
x911 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 4 hours ago by MonicaM
0
1
What if you filled your income taxes but are being reviewed because you made a mistake on your taxes?
Lawrencealexander ‎Posted 8 hours ago
0
0
Top Contributors