Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by lodep098
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post January 20, 2021 by xmasbaby0
Mint no longer imports check numbers from wells fargo.i have asked this of support for the past year and received no solution. i am going to have to leave Mint because this problem is going unaddressed. i have been using Mint for 13 years so this is ... read more
13yearsandcounting ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by tagteam
So my girlfriend and I were wondering if we got married, while both of us are in college, would she receive more finical aid benefits. The reason she is not getting enough aid is because her mother has money in an investment account. Since I am a ben... read more
AOlson523 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by Bsch4477
In our past #CommunityChatter installments we've shared about making big financial decisions, organizing your time, and work from home hacks. This week we're having a little fun and playing a little game of "Would You Rather"! What if you could have ... read more
Moderator ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by Laura_CPA
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post a week ago by lodep098
Hey all! I'm new to mint, and find myself struggling to manage this specific situation in mint, and would love to hear how you all handle it in your budgeting! I'm often the one who "puts my card down" for group dinners and outings and gets paid back... read more
Dean_Jones99 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
Covid-19 has really transformed many aspects of our lives, and finances are one of those hot topics. Maybe you’ve been more interested in tackling those pressing home projects, because you’ve been spending more time at home,? Pondering a carpet refre... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted October 13, 2020 | Latest post August 17, 2022 by gretchen831
Hi teamsRecently I met one issue about the form 3520. I already filed the 1040 with 0 form 3520 with EFILE, but just now I realized I have to file form 3520 due to gift from non US residence. . So I am trying to file 1040 X to tell IRS that I just ne... read more
Peter Guan ‎Posted April 14, 2022 | Latest post April 20, 2022 by Peter Guan
I filed a claim since I didn't received my refund check, I wanna know if there's a way to change the paper check for a direct deposit to my account. Since I live overseas I don't wanna wait the 45 days :(
marcelasan10 ‎Posted April 20, 2022 | Latest post April 20, 2022 by xmasbaby0
I live in Mexico and filed for my refund, I wanna know with which postal service does the IRS sends the checks to Mexico so I can track it
marcelasan10 ‎Posted April 20, 2022 | Latest post April 20, 2022 by bluedeb
I am self employed and can handle most of my work from my home via phone and internet. Last year I decided to move from Virginia to South Carolina to volunteer (non-paid) at a church. Can I deduct my moving expenses and on-going living expenses (rent... read more
Kham ‎Posted April 16, 2022 | Latest post April 19, 2022 by RobertB4444
Early in process I paid Turbotax $47.50 for State add on. Later I paid $60+ for upgrade that included State. Will Turbotax automatically cancel initial payment for State or do I need to ask my credit card to cancel the payment?
herb_fox ‎Posted April 18, 2022 | Latest post April 18, 2022 by MichelleLO
I'm in a registered domestic partnership in California and I'm following these steps: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/family/help/how-do-i-prepare-our-rdp-return-if-we-live-in-california-nevada-or-washington-state/00/25662.Question: On the "Tax Wit... read more
kokokrisp ‎Posted April 17, 2022 | Latest post April 18, 2022 by RobertB4444
I moved to Ohio from Illinois back in 2016 (leaving my family back in Illinois). I have been paying Ohio Taxes, however, back in 2020 (due to Covid) I moved back to Illinois and have working remotely from that ;location ever since. I did go back to O... read more
JJNMRSDAD ‎Posted April 8, 2022 | Latest post April 18, 2022 by ErnieS0
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings