Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post January 20, 2021 by xmasbaby0
Covid-19 has really transformed many aspects of our lives, and finances are one of those hot topics. Maybe you’ve been more interested in tackling those pressing home projects, because you’ve been spending more time at home,? Pondering a carpet refre... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted October 13, 2020 | Latest post December 31, 2020 by Mike9241
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post October 31, 2020 by xmasbaby0
I claimed my disabled adult niece as dependent. I'm i eligible to receive child tax credit?
bradeardley261 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by GeorgeDenseff
I filed my 2019 taxes and had direct deposit but it seems my stimulus check went to a Turbo Debit card that I got for my 2018 tax return. I no longer have access to this card and cannot contact anyone for a new card since there is ONLY an automated p... read more
willjones1989 ‎Posted April 29, 2020 | Latest post Thursday by Brenajia
How do I get in touch with someone who can help me. I was promised Help all year. Thank you. Victoria Kelley
Vkelley007 ‎Posted October 13, 2019 | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
I recently got engaged and want to open a combined checking account between myself and my partner. I understand that there might be a gift tax trigger, but I don't really understand when/if this will occur? What other tax consequences do I need to co... read more
jra5588 ‎Posted August 27, 2020 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
the merger of SunTrust and BB&T has been in the works for well over a year. This morning SunTrust turned off all downloads into TurboTax and Quicken, as I expect happened with BB&T. Their online banking at suntrust.com went dark. Truist is the new me... read more
fish1947 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by tagteam
Hi,For all of 2021 I have been working as a home health aide which requires me to travel to multiple homes daily. I was told that in 2017 gas used in this type of situation was no longer deductible and I'm wondering if that is the case. I'm using abo... read more
Phoenix ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
Hello, I am selling a personal home that I purchased on November 8th of 2019, I will sell it on November 1st of 2021. I cannot change the closing date. The profit will be 30k, if I reinvest into another home, will I have to still pay capitol gains as... read more
millere201 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by millere201
Hi, I applied my wife's ITIN on Mar 3, 2020, through visiting the IRS office, so it's been more than 3 months. The paper instruction is saying that the mail will be delivered within 9-11 weeks, however, I still don't get any mail for the result yet.I... read more
Jonathan82 ‎Posted June 23, 2020 | Latest post a month ago by jaguapora
I was just asked asked to submit a w9 for a job I just did but, I'm not a registered business. How do I handle this? Am I a sole proprietor or something? Any help is appreciated!
Jotyler08 ‎Posted September 15, 2021 | Latest post September 15, 2021 by VolvoGirl
So everyone knows the IRS Portal is now open for you to adjust your direct deposit information if you need to. First it will let you check your status-then it may allow you to update your payment method. I was able to do so successfully. I was not im... read more
iPhoneGuy86 ‎Posted April 15, 2020 | Latest post September 12, 2021 by stevenmassey0154
I am retiring next year at age 65. I will be working for 3 months before I receive my Social Security benefits. Will my first 3 months earnings before I get social security count against my earnings limit for social security? Also, will my earnings l... read more
gman11980 ‎Posted September 10, 2021 | Latest post September 10, 2021 by VolvoGirl
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings