Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post January 20, 2021 by xmasbaby0
Covid-19 has really transformed many aspects of our lives, and finances are one of those hot topics. Maybe you’ve been more interested in tackling those pressing home projects, because you’ve been spending more time at home,? Pondering a carpet refre... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted October 13, 2020 | Latest post December 31, 2020 by Mike9241
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post October 31, 2020 by xmasbaby0
Hi, if I transfer my home that I’ve lived in for 4 years and is fully paid off to my brother using a quick claim deed and gift it to him with no money exchanged and he sells it does he also get my “holding period” so he isn’t charged as much capital ... read more
JamesAD ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Thursday by JamesAD
i need my money back you charge me 130.32 i wont thas product that you ofer me wwwwwrrtthhhhhh....
paqe20 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by VolvoGirl
I sold two rental properties in 2020, one a Hawaii sited property (at a gain) and one a non-Hawaii sited rental property (at a loss). I ran the rental properties as a single business, and the sales constituted he closure of that business, so unrealiz... read more
cbseaver ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
So everyone knows the IRS Portal is now open for you to adjust your direct deposit information if you need to. First it will let you check your status-then it may allow you to update your payment method. I was able to do so successfully. I was not im... read more
iPhoneGuy86 ‎Posted April 15, 2020 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by iamthequeen420
What happened to the 1800 I was supposed to get for covid
Floppin ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
My home was foreclosed ion and sold and sent a notice it went above asking price will this taxable inTexas considered a lost are income.
berr2 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by martinmarks1919
I plan to lend money to my brother-in-law living in India. To emphasize here, this is NOT a gift and it's a loan that he will repay me. I wanted to check1. What are the limits that IRS mandates (for the current year 2021) on such loans?2. To stay cle... read more
sbb2021 ‎Posted a month ago
I need to let a family member Borrow 11k for a down payment. I will get the money returned once the current home sells. The financial institution wants me to pay the Loan people directly. If I do that and then the money is returned directly to me how... read more
RalphV25 ‎Posted June 28, 2021 | Latest post June 28, 2021 by tagteam
How do I alert the IRS that I’m pregnant and due oct 2021 to include that newborn in my advanced child tax credit
Waugh302 ‎Posted June 22, 2021 | Latest post June 22, 2021 by xmasbaby0
Hi, I got a 5071C letter and I'm trying to get my stimulus check. I need to verify my identity on the IRS website but I don't know how they want me to put in my address since I live in an apartment. I've tried so many combinations of my address that ... read more
chrissmithgl ‎Posted June 17, 2021 | Latest post June 18, 2021 by chrissmithgl
I've seen conflicting information from the IRS and TurboTax. Here's a scenario: 2020 AGI as filed before the stimulus bill was $169,500Married, filing jointly with each spouse receiving more than $10,200 in unemployment I saw an IRS published clarifi... read more
bbPrescott ‎Posted June 15, 2021 | Latest post June 16, 2021 by bbPrescott
So I changed my address with the IRS back in March. They still haven't updated my info. Also I filled my taxes in April and received my state refund but my federal refund is still pending but was approved.what should I do?
Sdun_34 ‎Posted June 15, 2021 | Latest post June 15, 2021 by Sdun_34
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings