Other financial discussions
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Covid-19 has really transformed many aspects of our lives, and finances are one of those hot topics. Maybe you’ve been more interested in tackling those pressing home projects, because you’ve been spending more time at home,? Pondering a carpet refre... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted October 13, 2020 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mike9241
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post October 31, 2020 by xmasbaby0
I retired after 30 years as the lead emergency responder for chemical, radiological and biohazardous incidents. This is a retirement under a Public Employees Retirement Plan as a State employee. Depending on the size, hazard or location, I might be s... read more
old_alchemist ‎Posted 3 hours ago
I have a new dependent born in Feb of 2020. Obviously, they were not included in either round of stimulus payments. I have updated my dependent information when I started my 2020 taxes to include the new dependent. When completing my taxes and I get ... read more
jwladisc ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by xmasbaby0
I Have Used Turbo Tax For 6 Years.. Had The Same Bank Account For 4 Years.. Received My First Stimulus Perfectly Fine. The 2nd Stimulus Has Been A Horror Show. I Have Not Received My 2nd Stimulus, I Have Not Received Any Emails From TurboTax, And The... read more
Aircudi ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 10 hours ago by Tbjr4076
I used turbo tax the last two years, where is my stimulus?
JakeBrake93 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 11 hours ago by Katie_B
Hi i recieved my first stimulus payment via check by mail i havent recieved my second check. It says it was depoisted intomy turbo tax prepaid account on January 4 i have checked with the bank and they habe not recieved it i have been calling turbo t... read more
Beverlytravis42 ‎Posted 11 hours ago
What are the rules if someone passed away in 2020? Do they get a stimulus check?
enltcol ‎Posted 14 hours ago | Latest post 13 hours ago by xmasbaby0
I received by first stimulus but my second payment was not correct. When I do the tax return the question for entering in stimulus doesn't come up. I would not qualify based on 2020 but qualify for 2019. Why doesn't the screen come up in step by step... read more
enltcol ‎Posted 14 hours ago | Latest post 14 hours ago by DoninGA
According to the IRS site, I am NOT getting a second stimulus check! I dont understand why! I got one last time and I am eligible! I was counting on that. Is there an explanation as to why I am not getting one? Everyone else I know did!
lellyred ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by amatoa2018
My second stimulus showed deposit into turbotax account on Jan. 4. I still have my turbo card. I called and they said my money should be here by the 15th. It is not. I called again. She said I needed to update my banking information by the end of tod... read more
Catmac2234 ‎Posted yesterday
I received an email stating that I needed to sign into the turbo tax portal to change my Banking info. I create an account with the email address that the email was sent to because I never had an account I always used the download tax software. When ... read more
sbarnes229 ‎Posted yesterday
I received our 2nd stimulus check in the mail and now I have a check made out to my husband and I and no way to deposit it since my husband is incarcerated at the moment. How can I get the money put on my turbo card?
Pudge1003 ‎Posted Thursday
Hello, I switch banking accounts how do I change my account so that I can get my stimulus payment?
Loving5 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by Katie_B
Has everyone received their second stimulus check? It’s one day left and still nothing
samuelsmonique34 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by DConway40
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings