Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post Friday by VictoriaD75
I have filed via the non-filers registration on turbo tax free edition, and when I do "get my payment" it says there is not enough information or something, my fiance has filed via turbo tax free edition as well and has gotten her checks already, I w... read more
akkkkkkk ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 6 hours ago by akkkkkkk
I received my notice I will get a stimulus check yesterday 5-28, shouldn't I have received the check first?
robinleviston ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by Jwylie74
I paid the $48 Turbo Tax State filing fee today, 5/30/20 and then decided to file by mail. I would like to have the fees refunded to me to the credit card charged today.Robert Huber
44Robert ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
Primary resident in SC but sold second home in N.C. Do I pay capital gains to IRS, SC and N.C.?
jeffries ‎Posted yesterday
My Boyfriend is on SSI and used the IRS to get my payment portal to update DD information its states he is eligible and will update the page when he has a date but he still hasn't received date and it's been saying the same thing for 3 weeks now. Has... read more
QueenBee1 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Friday by DawnC
*updateJust got access to the IRS where's my payment. Entered my info. Used the federal tax return total only. Do not combine state and federal. Theh just want federal amount. I added my REAL bank acount information. Accepted. I suggest anyone else t... read more
vrey9 ‎Posted April 14, 2020 | Latest post Friday by Ceondeon19
My Bf get SSI and he went through IRS to receive his stimulus check faster but he put in a old bank account information so the bank rejected. But after they rejected it he was able to go on to the get my payment portal and provide his current bank in... read more
QueenBee1 ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Friday by GiseleD
My taxes were filed ON APRIL 15 using turbo tax. My refund was direct deposited into my bank account on APRIL 30. I have not changed my bank account info, refunds have always been deposited there with no problem. It is now MAY 15, and I haven't recei... read more
EssentialWorker26 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by EssentialWorker26
I have a question about Fraud alert if someone trying to steal my identity could try to access my tax data. I was a recent victim for Employment Security fraud.
Miburd16 ‎Posted Friday
Been trying since the 15th to put in my Direct Deposit info and kept getting error messages until this morning it finally worked. Some people I saw were still waiting for it several days later n I'm just wondering if anyone that had to enter their in... read more
Dtayy22 ‎Posted April 18, 2020 | Latest post Friday by VictoriaD75
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post Friday by VictoriaD75
In 2018 we sold stock to pay off our house. This meant our 2018 income was above $150,000, for joint filers, though it was never before. I forgot and was holding off turning in my 2019 taxes because we owed. We just filed, and it was accepted on 5/26... read more
BeWellr ‎Posted Thursday
Thank you so much for the help!  Have a great weekend!
gt4you ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by boyang-li2
Top Contributors