Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post January 20, 2021 by xmasbaby0
Covid-19 has really transformed many aspects of our lives, and finances are one of those hot topics. Maybe you’ve been more interested in tackling those pressing home projects, because you’ve been spending more time at home,? Pondering a carpet refre... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted October 13, 2020 | Latest post December 31, 2020 by Mike9241
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted April 3, 2020 | Latest post October 31, 2020 by xmasbaby0
I sold a house in Louisiana that i was not renting or living in after hurricane Katrin. Do i have to file the proceeds from the sale of the house as income ? I live in Texas.
roscoe2236 ‎Posted yesterday
Need help with Roth IRA contribution withdrawal on 2020 tax return.I am filing a joint return with my wife. Due to my retirement on 12/2020 receiving excess sick time and vacation pay, I can no longer conn tribute to ROTH. The trouble is my wife and ... read more
SLYKTAX ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by SLYKTAX
I have submitted my taxes and they were checked and approved for submission. About 2 or 3 days later, I received notification they were accepted and forwarded. Two or three days later I received an E-mail From Intuit that I needed hurry and complete ... read more
lieber2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
I have submitted my taxes and they were checked and approved for submission. About 2 or 3 days later, I received notification they were accepted and forwarded. Two or three days later I received an E-mail From Intuit that I needed hurry and complete ... read more
lieber2 ‎Posted yesterday
I received the first stimulus check based on my 2018 return. My son was a dependent on that return. Beginning 2019 he was no longer a dependent. He is now filing his 2020 return (he did file a 2019 return) and Turbo tax is asking if he received the f... read more
LmT2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
So I have been checking on my third stimulus for a while now and this is the same message I get. It is now May 11th and I am yet to receive anything. I would like to add that I recently moved out of my in laws house and changed my address on the post... read more
osoperezoso ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ThomasM125
I keep getting e-mails telling me you are going to take money out of my bank account for last years tax return. There is no money in the account!!! I am a a handicapped 68 year ld living on my social security and a measly pension. we need to work thi... read more
Minotmissle ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by Minotmissle
I was charged twice 50 and 60 dollars for filing my 2019 taxes. Is this correct?
smheaden ‎Posted August 20, 2020 | Latest post Monday by xmasbaby0
i was charged twice refund # [social security number removed] 
lamarryan 1 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by xmasbaby0
can you deduct losses you suffered from a phone scam.
Linda114 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by Linda114
Where do I find my Disallowed Passive Losses_2019 Line G Operating loss? It's showing up as QBI Passive Op Loss.
jabsal ‎Posted Monday
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings