Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
What line on IRS Form 1040 does Social Security use for the "Taxed Social Security Earnings"? I'm looking at the record that I downloaded from Social Security and none of the figures match any of the fields on Form 1040.
Margaret77 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Sunday by Margaret77
Here’s a question on a new topic we just became aware of. It seems there is a wave of garnishment lawsuits by hospitals against patients who can’t pay E R deductibles right away. We know the latest FICO rules allow paid medical collections to be remo... read more
CountryGirl28 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
How do I get in touch with someone who can help me. I was promised Help all year. Thank you. Victoria Kelley
Vkelley007 ‎Posted October 13, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by BobTooms
I pay a little over $300 a month and in 10 months I've only contributed $500 towards the loan amount...>:-[
fcyoungblood ‎Posted October 4, 2018 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Jamarra
I am residing in USA. I am considering loaning USD 50K to my brother in Canada to help him buy a home. Whats the best way to go about this? I read that if its within US its best to do this a loan agreement and charge an interest. Since my brother (bo... read more
satishtsr ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
In 2017 I did a debt consolidation. In 2019 I filed for Chapter 7. Now I am receiving a bill from the IRS for the 2017 income from the consolidation. What do I do now?
Jonsey62 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
My adult son is buying his first home and I am cosigning the mortgage. What are the pros and cons of my name being on the deed?
kret ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
My adult daughter moved back in and has lived with me for almost 2 years. She has several debilitating medical issues and we are currently trying to get her qualified for disability. A year ago she gave birth to her daughter, and I have provided 100%... read more
etrnluv ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
Hi there, my ex-husband and I divorced almost four years ago. He stayed in the house we own and is buying me out of my share. He’s not doing a mortgage refinance but is borrowing the money from his parents. With that said, what are the tax laws surro... read more
Cmws8198 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by AKtoFL
I failed to compete my total 2018 RMD requirement on time. I made the delinquent withdrawal on January 4, 2019 and filed a 5329 requesting a waiver with my 2018 filing. Since the 2018 delinquent amount was actually completed in 2019, can that withdra... read more
germarb ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by rjs
I want to purchase a software application for my business. So I found IT-company that not expensive provide this service https://inoxoft.com/app-calculator/Could you give me feedback about this company or suggest other companies.
AlexM ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by xmasbaby0
I need to get some advice on taking out of my daughters 529 account. Can you help me? She has all this money put aside & I want her to use it for living expenses while she goes to a junior college. Is that ok?
amyjeremyfoster ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by HACKITOFF
My e-mail has been compromised so I had to create a new e-mail. It is in my profile. I have a history with Turbo Tax including a request to purchase this year's tax software. This all needs to be moved over to the new account. Can you do this for me ... read more
mIKE84 ‎Posted October 18, 2019 | Latest post October 18, 2019 by DoninGA