Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am selling my home, and need to figure out what to do with the income from the sale. I will be using it to buy a new house ASAP, but haven't found that property yet, so need to put it in an account until I do. The complication is that my mother, fa... read more
alisageiser ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by HACKITOFF
I pay a little over $300 a month and in 10 months I've only contributed $500 towards the loan amount...>:-[
fcyoungblood ‎Posted October 4, 2018 | Latest post yesterday by Mr_Roundtree
My husband and I purchased a second home in June, 2019 and we are looking to sell it in the next few months. We are not using it as a rental, one of us has been living in it. It was purchased below market value and we have done some much needed repai... read more
DC6 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by HACKITOFF
I have worked for a company for 9 years and receive a W-2. This job involves mostly working in a home office with some travel. The travel involves personal use of my car for local travel and also company paid or reimbursed travel via airlines for out... read more
Kimmiekay72 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
edschwantes ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
So I work 2 jobs, one full time and one part time, (single, non-student, no children). I am wondering, how should I be claiming my paycheck allowances? At the moment I am claiming 0 allowances at both jobs. Can someone just give me some advice on how... read more
alliwoods ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
My dad passed away in June of last year and did not have a will. He was a farmer and had land, a house, etc. I have two brothers; one of them wants to buy my third of the estate as he wants to take over the farm. My third is valued at 450K, but we se... read more
ahawley88 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by HACKITOFF
My parents put their home in trust for my sister and I over 10 years ago, and she died in January. We had to do a $7000 of work to get the CO on the deck to sell the house. We closed 2 weeks ago. The house sold within a few thousand dollars of the ma... read more
RobMaSf ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by smarttees
Recently I have been diving into financial habits and situations that we readily accept often with little decision making of our own. Education debt is interesting because everyone KNOWS you need an education. And to pay for it we KNOW we need to bor... read more
Jim_Sestito ‎Posted a week ago
My boss owns a mom and pop resturaunt and he bartends instead of hiring someone and his children work for him. Anyway he uses his 18 year old sons number to put in the orders with food and drinks. Doesn't that mean his son has to claim taxes for ever... read more
Shorne479 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by tagteam
If I use my some.of my HSA money for non-medical, how do I go about paying the 20% penalty? I know I need to do that, but am not sure how to go about that process? Is it done when I file my return?
hoffmsteph ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by HACKITOFF
what kind of tax do we pay if we sold it
mick7 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
we inherited a house and sold it what kind of taxes do we pay
mick7 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
mick7 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
mick7 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam