Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 16m ago by mikalmos369
I'm wondering if the IRS has access to my bank routing number? I used Turbo Tax and it goes through Santa Barbra bank to pay you. With the stimulus package being approved, I wondered if IRS has that info. from you?do you know?
ljreed01 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 16m ago by Tbill
Hello everyone, we know these uncertain times raise questions for all of us. We've collected helpful tips and resources here: https://blog.mint.com/updates/mint-money-hub-what-to-know-about-coronavirus-covid-19-and-your-finances What other questions ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 16m ago by mikalmos369
I live in Ohio, was a W2 employee with a head hunter firm in NY, and I traveled to work in MD 2.5 days a week and worked in Ohio 2.5 days. Can I write my travel off (schedule A, unreimbursed employee expense?)?
rstoner ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 27m ago by CatinaT1
When i filed my taxes on turbo tax i checked the bubble that said my parents if they were going to could claim me as a dependent. I thought they did but they didnt, so now I am really worried because if your a dependent then you wont receive the stim... read more
thmullins78 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 34m ago by SForrestLO
I am starting a flight training school and I have my private airplane license. I am currently working on my private helicopter and commercial helicopter add on. Can I write off the expense of the training?
rstoner ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 42m ago by ColeenD3
I currently have a payment arrangement with the IRS for back taxes that I Pay through a third party IRS payment alternative. If I were to setup DIRECT PAY with the IRS using my bank account would this suffice for the IRS to have my account on file fo... read more
dicebier ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by dicebier
The inherited IRA RMD was processed 2 weeks before the AID ACT Waiver. The RMD waiver applies to inherited IRAs.Since the new law waives RMDs for 2020, then technically an RMD already taken is not an RMD anymore.The undo rollover must occur within 60... read more
JMHELP ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by Irene2805
If you do not have our direct deposit information how do we get that to the irs for our stimulus check to go straight deposit.
Wjacobykatrina ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by bluedeb
The bank account that I used for my turbo tax return is now closed. How can I update my bank account so I can receive direct deposit for my stimulus check.
Clynnm ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by DoninGA
@MonicaM apologies if you are not the correct contact, but can you please change my username to x911? Thank you!
x911 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 4 hours ago by MonicaM
What if you filled your income taxes but are being reviewed because you made a mistake on your taxes?
Lawrencealexander ‎Posted 8 hours ago
Top Contributors