Other financial discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I just got promote it to facilities coordinator and need to update my income
Ga1 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
I have quite a few questions , I'm a independent contractor for a carpet company, I filled out the W9 form. They will be giving me a 1099 . However, my spouse works for me . Attorney suggested I have a joint/partnership business because I'm not allow... read more
REGALADO9612 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
I have quite a few questions , I'm a independent contractor for a carpet company, I filled out the W9 form. They will be giving me a 1099 . However, my spouse works for me . Attorney suggested I have a joint/partnership business because I'm not allow... read more
REGALADO9612 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
I pay a little over $300 a month and in 10 months I've only contributed $500 towards the loan amount...>:-[
fcyoungblood ‎Posted 10-04-2018 | Latest post Wednesday by tygrtchr
Am I able to get a loan on my taxes
Mikmichael11 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
We live in Minnesota. In 1995 the city bought property from my father to construct a levee to satisfy the Army Corp of Engineers which split the property in 2 pieces. The city signed an Easement to build access which crosses the levee but never did i... read more
Pat714 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Monday by NCperson
Need a lender willing to loan emergency funds with poor credit score
Kellyjenkins ‎Posted 10-15-2018 | Latest post Monday by NCperson
How do I pay on an account in collections?
shelbykirsten11 ‎Posted a week ago
I have to pay tax on my health insurance now that I’m divorced. My paystub shows the amount I pay for my coverage each pay check. It’s taken out pre-tax but then below that they add the amount back to my income. I’ve read about what imputed income is... read more
Maverickd ‎Posted 04-15-2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl