turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I filed my taxes 103 days ago got a letter im the mail from irs said they had to fix it cuz i made more then i had put in. Wisconsin Department of Revanue fixed it right away and gave me my money it said if i dont get it with in 60 days of date on letter to call irs well tomorrow is 60 days still no money i dont have my $ i will be pissed been waiting long enough filed February 2nd like REALLY 

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Yes i do i filed mine February 2nd and still says your taxes are still being processed a refund date will be provided when available.  **bleep**ing bull **bleep**.

Mine still say that too!

TheKid83
Returning Member

Stay away from turbo tax

Hclyde

Heather

I filed on 02/15/21 mine was accepted and wheres my refunds says their still processing my federal I got my state already but my stimulus says cant provide me with any info and last ur someone claimed me and I didnt even know they did they had no right but I cant get help with that either

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

1. To find out why the refund is delayed, try any of the following choices:

1. Contacting the IRS, call 1-800-829-1040 and they are open Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 7 PM.

2. Check these other contact resources, see IRS Let Us Help You.

3. Look up your account at: IRS View Your Tax Account.

4. If there may be any refund offset involved, you will need to contact them here: Treasury Offset Program & Debt Management Services.

2. Regarding someone else claiming you that had no right to claim you as a dependent, the IRS has rules to decide who can be claimed. If you provide more than 50% of your own financial support, then you are not a dependent. To check for yourself, run through this online IRS tool: Whom May I Claim as a Dependent? | Internal Revenue Service.

Cumpian65

Don't have no funds in my bank account to this date still waiting for irs to send me my income tax if any..

I been asking turbo tax to help me file 

Because i cant read well..i need other income what the government giving out didnt nothing yet

So what's that mean I'm screwed ?

what do i need to do get my taxes to me 

iamthequeen420
Returning Member

Omg same! Idk what is going on with mine but the return was wrong the state return was wrong !!! Everything was wrong I thought this app and the bots behind is supposed to stop u or correct you or the papers !! I mean literally what are we paying for anyways?   An app to **bleep** up our lives and the only money some ppl might get for a while?! Times are to hard and stressful to be worried about a tax filing thts supposed to be stress free and fast and correct it if it’s wrong!! I want my money back ! And if they’re not gonna give it back them imma report it to fcc!! This is basically a scam!! Ur robbing the poorest ppl in the country without any empathy or grace for that matter, there is no honor amongst thieves I guess,, so anyone reading this that got scammed by turbo tax , join me in reporting the to the federal trade commission the website is fcc.gov and just read the page and tap on scams! It’s time this app got called what it really is !!! A thief taking money and food outta our kids mouths basically! Give us our money back turbo!! 

iamthequeen420
Returning Member

The irs adjust the amount and u won’t know it til they send a snail mail telling u and that’s after ur amount gets deposited so it’s like a scam or something! I’m starting to think they’re just scamming us cuz I paid this app to correct my mistakes . They didn’t , the irs did so I need my money back turbo ya suck i will never use it again. Every year it’s something with this junk app!! I see I’m not the only one but **bleep** !!’

If your service Was So great why cant help out ...

How MANY request I got to File for HELP...

I cant read Well and do Unstated About filing my taxes

I dont need my taxes depoist into account [removed] is closed..i keep telling you it closed i got new account 

Varo Bank : Account [PII removed]/// Rounting Number [phone number removed]...I am tired Chase Bank sending me calls and gmail.s

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies