Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Curtis

ira said my stimulus was deposited two days ago and still nothing on my tubo card And cannot get anyone to help me.  I needed that money. I just want to give up and die.  I have nothing 

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Same exact thing dude they got some behind the scenes issues they urgently need to correct them and the IRS 

Same here. No more turbotax for me.

Fyi, h&r and jackson Hewitt is going through the same thing, seems all of these places drop the ball big time

My name is Sharon and I am all the way with you! I have used TT for years and I did not pay upfront for fees but most definitely did pay them. I entered my info into IRS portal on Wednesday and it allowed me to but also did not give me any date  info at that time. I have checked back on the portal and have been locked out or receive a message saying try again later. Of course no help at all from TT! I called them and the lady stated it’s possible the funds were deposited onto my 2018 card which I have no idea where it is(pretty sure Inthrew it away). It has been impossible for me to get the 2018 card info to check and see if it’s on there or not... does anybody know btw?? I have never worked with such an incompetent or straight up lying company such as TT. I hope they go under with all the people who are no longer going to use them!

Max do my name is Teri Chaney and I had Turbo Tax do my taxes for 2018 ad 2019. Both times I received my r, refunds on a Turbo debit card. No trouble until now with my stimulas check. I even went back in and changed from mailing to direct deposit using the debit card they sent me in March of 2020. All of a sudden there is no direct deposit for me and I know **bleep** well I set it up!! Now I cant get the status on my check because the numbers I sent in to the IRS from 2018 and 2019 for some reason don't match what they have on file. Those are the numbers I have from turbo tax and those are the only numbers I  have to send to IRS!!! NOTHING AND NOBODY WILL HELP ME AND  I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET HELP. I NEED THAT $1200 DESPERATLEY! CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE?

Teri  again. I did get the numbers from both 2018 and 2019 forms. First I sent 2019 taxes that were done in march of 2020 then IRS said they didn't match what they have on file for me, locked me out for 24 hours. So the next time IRS wants my AIG from 2018. I got it sent it and again the IRS says it doesn't match what they have on file for me,  lock me out again for 24 hours. I did this all day today and still didn't get a single bit of info. Will I lose my stimulas check? my email is [email address removed] if anybody want to help me. 

You will end up getting a check mailed to you,  because most all of us that paid fees and or got a advance even after updating the information are all now going to receive a check in the mail, It sucks

Please do not give up.  Although it may seem like you have nothing you are still blessed.  You can still breath walk talk laugh enjoy people and nature.  God loves you and we do too.  You are important to God and to others.  We need each other.  God has a wonderful plan for your life.  Give your life to Christ and help others.  Please be patient and know that God has everything under His Control.  Call into our free Bible Study conference call this Monday 7 PM Eastern time at [phone number removed].  We care about you and so does God.  See you Monday on the call.  God Bless you.

Amen. Thank you, tho I am out of options as a single dad with no income 7 weeks nk ow and I one in foreseeable future,  I always  praise him for what I do have. I let this situation with Turbotax showing themselves to be rotten corporate cronies, It shouldnt affect my outlook or forget the things I do have. Thank You God Bless 

JuniTheUki

So.....I received advance from turbo last two years, new acct each time per Turbo/SBTPG, charged fees I normally wouldn't have to, refunds came through without hitch. Now two months later, stimulus payments are going out and received. Not for me. I check and was told you can update banking info when portal opens. I did. First thing Wednesday morning. Locked out for 24hrs....no updates yesterday and now showing check will be mailed to address on file. Why?????? I don't want any extra paper let alone touching these paper checks. How am I supposed to go out when we are on lockdown???????? Trump Admin and TurboTax can kick rocks!

I used TurboTax as well.. No issues with my federal return. Had fees taken out of my return. Got a turbo card for dd of my return. I checked get my payment Wednesday. It said we need more info. So I entered my chime account for the stimulus money to go to. Get my payment said I was eligible for the stimulus. Check GMP earlier and that **bleep** said they are mailing me a check the 24th. I entered my dang info and triple checked to make sure all numbers was right. I'm pissed tbh cause now I'll end up waiting up to 6 weeks for it and I have bills to pay before the are disconnected. 

The IRS said that if you recently filed your taxes if you can't get in they not fully process they are fixing the issue it's on the website in the get my payment faqs which that part they recently updated yesterday next week is a whole week let's give them a chance to get it right too many ppl in America for everyone to be getting that money all in the same day technology or not realistically but my issue is can we get an answer from turbo tax what happened because this may be it for them for me dude seriously just no respect in misleading millions of taxpayers 

If you had fees deducted from your return that's what happened!! When fees are taken out of the return it has to go through a 3rd party account before it hits the turbo account. The 3rd party account is temporary only used for fees. So the IRS sends it to the temp 3rd party account then the 3rs party account sends it to your actual turbo account. I don't expect them to send them all out at once but when it asks for more information and you enter your checking account info for it to be sent to that account I expect it to go there and not come in the mail. I live in an apartment and they always putting the mail in wrong boxes. It happened with my son's social security card. They don't pay attention to who's name it on t. I plan on calling them first thing Monday morning. I'm not happy about this at all. 

I filed with turbo tax and the same thing happen to me also a turbo tax rep told me that 90% turbo tax filers did not receive the stimulus check yet

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies