Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

In type everything right on the irs page still get the same stoopjd message saying my recirds do not match and this year was my first time filing so i cant even put the 2018 return for me because i haveno such thing and this is very frustrating !!!!

LS13
Level 3

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

@DoninGA when I did it, it asked for name,ss#, address, date of birth. Not any income. Was that an issue? How long do you consider recent?

@LS13 wrote:

@DoninGA when I did it, it asked for name,ss#, address, date of birth. Not any income. Was that an issue? How long do you consider recent?

Recent would be within the last two weeks.

When you entered your information what was the response from the IRS portal?

LS13
Level 3

Has anyone got in contact with the IRS?

No they hung up on me an said to go on the website 

I filed almost 2 months ago got my return in my bank and now they aint have my info for the irs? fukng rats 

LS13
Level 3

@DoninGA it said payment status not determined or something like that. Can't determine eligibility at this time. I filed 3/31, it was accepted and fully processed. My little refund was applied to back taxes. If I entered my info in the non filers prompt would there be an issue? I'm sure tempted.

Unless they fix their system and send out our checks we'll have a span of several months where we could possibly get one if we even do

@LS13 wrote:

@DoninGA it said payment status not determined or something like that. Can't determine eligibility at this time. I filed 3/31, it was accepted and fully processed. My little refund was applied to back taxes. If I entered my info in the non filers prompt would there be an issue? I'm sure tempted.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions
Payment Status Not Available

In certain cases, the Get My Payment app will be unable to tell you the status of your payment.  You may receive this message for one of the following reasons:

• If you are not eligible for a payment (see IRS.gov on who is eligible and who is not eligible)
  • If you are required to file a tax return and have not filed in tax year 2018 or 2019.
  • If you recently filed your return or provided information through Non-Filers: Enter Your Payment Info on IRS.gov. Your payment status will be updated when processing is completed.
  • If you are a SSA or RRB Form 1099 recipient, SSI or VA benefit recipient – the IRS is working with your agency to issue your payment; your information is not available in this app yet.

You can check the app again to see whether there has been an update to your information.  Get My Payment data is updated once per day, so there’s no need to check back more frequently.

ffvarus

I have been searching on the Turbotax website about how they will be fixing the problem with getting our Stimulus money that we are due but there is no explanation and no way to reach any person.  There are many articles online about how groups like Turbotax and some others did not submit the proper information to allow us to get our monies.  How will we be compensated? I just filed my taxes again with them. I have been a long time user but that is in serious doubt now. Hello TurboTax what happens now? Please post your answer on the main web page. 

JH35000
Returning Member

Unbelievable...So I filed 2018 and 19 through Turbotax and for both I received my refund via the Turbo Prepaid Debit card. I have one card from 2018 and one for 2019...About 3 weeks ago after I received my 2019 refund I was informed I owed the IRS a balance from an oversight on 2018 filing. I just read that in this particular circumstance and for some bizzarre reason my stimulus refund would be deposited into the Turbo account from 2018 and not into the current 2019...Long story short the 2018 account i closed and now I have no idea what to do. The IRS website refund tools get me nowhere as I'm locked out constantly and no one can seem to give me distinct and concrete answer as to how fix this. I m done with using TurboTax. I'll file for free with the IRS in the future and skip the fees etc.

Yes I have I keep getting no match .I have checked all my information and I have entered it correctly. Then when you try 3 times you have to wait another 24 hours.i really dont see why this even happened. I'm in real need and cant get answers 

Turbo tax are thieves 

We have to wait I filed mines on the 23rd 

I filed my taxes vot my tax money back and still no info gets sent to irs 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies