I have military BAH and BAS allowances. Do these qualify under the Nontaxable Income section where it specifies; "Military basic quarters and subsistence allowances"?

Yes, BAH (Basic Allowance - Housing) and BAS (Basis Allowance - Subsistence ) qualify under the Nontaxable Income section where it specifies; "Military basic quarters and subsistence allowances".

I am going around and around trying to find this section. Can you provide a link?

I believe it was in reference to Federal Taxes in the "Sales Tax" section for Deductions & Credits.  At least that is the section I ran into that verbiage.  I'm not sure how to link it.

Yes it's in the sales tax section included with child support

where is it? I cannot find it?

It's in the SALES TAX section. If you go through that section in detail you should find a place to enter the amount of BAH/BAS...it's not a full deduction it just affects the sales tax deduction