turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dady1031

I have a rental in California, I received my 1099- MISC but turbotax auto generated my federal adjusted and is asking for my california amount?

Where can I find my California amount? what is this?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I have a rental in California, I received my 1099- MISC but turbotax auto generated my federal adjusted and is asking for my california amount?

When you are in the state section of TurboTax is will ask what amount of each type of income was earned in that state.  Because the rental was in California, you will attribute the entire amount to California.

States are not allowed to double tax you on income that is taxed by another state.  TurboTax asks questions about the income and helps to be sure that the correct amount is attributed to each state.

I need ask a question about my stimule i file got accept on feb12 but i had get another bank card same route number and tracking number has to do with that right

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@446708434 Please clarify what you are needing assistance with.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies