My personal cellphone and personal internet servic...

My personal cellphone and personal internet service is used for work 8+ hours/day. There is no reimbursement. How do I write this off?

If you're self-employed and you use your cellphone and/or internet for business, you can claim the business use of your phone/internet as a tax deduction.

As an example if 30 percent of your time on the phone/internet is spent on business, you could legitimately deduct 30 percent of your bill(s). 

You would claim this deduction on you schedule C for self employment as an expense.

Sorry, Deductions for job expenses have been suspended with the new tax act.  See Deductions that have been suspended for 2018-2025

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...

TurboTax will ask if any of these apply when you fill out this section.   You are encouraged to enter your expenses no matter what your occupation as the expenses may be deductible on your state return despite not being deductible on your federal return.  

The FEDERAL job-related expenses deduction is only available to people who work in one of these specific professions or situations:

• Armed Forces reservist
  • Qualified performing artist
  • Fee-basis state or local government official
  • You're disabled and have impairment-related expenses