Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chs070158

I'm attempting to file my Fed and Sate returns via efile and receive this message: Form 8960 worksheet. Your calculations could not be completed. Reference code 2-061-407

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I'm attempting to file my Fed and Sate returns via efile and receive this message: Form 8960 worksheet. Your calculations could not be completed. Reference code 2-061-407

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

two options - 

go into forms mode and look on the form to see if any boxes or lines are red or pink.  this would mean that info for these is missing but needed.  you may be able to link back to the source.  

contact TT support

a lookup of the code produced no results. 

chs070158

Thank you very much for the reply.  I am using Turbotax Online and there isn't a form mode section...that I can locate.  Any thoughts?

Thank you!

@chs070158 wrote:

Thank you very much for the reply.  I am using Turbotax Online and there isn't a form mode section...that I can locate.  Any thoughts?

Without Forms Mode, there is virtually nothing you can do with Form 8960 (no way to make manual entries).

I still suggest that you contact Customer Support via the link above during regular business hours.

Hello,

I get the exact same issue this year. I see your post is from last year. Just curious on how you were able to resolve this last year. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

[email address removed] 

@sanjitrnair There is currently an issue with Form 8960 for the 2019 tax year. See the thread below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/investments-and-rental-properties/discussion/my-return-says-form-8...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies