turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

daleypooh

My return says: Form 8960 Worksheet. Your calculations could not be completed. Reference code 2-871-273 What is Form 8960-did a search-says has Investment interest ?

Help
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

41 Replies
GabiU
Level 15

My return says: Form 8960 Worksheet. Your calculations could not be completed. Reference code 2-871-273 What is Form 8960-did a search-says has Investment interest ?

Thank you for reporting your experience here on the community. We are aware of this and working towards a solution.
You can contact support if you'd like to speak to an agent. If you're willing to wait, I will post updates on this thread.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
GabiU
Level 15

@daleypooh Have you found a solution to this? 
If not, I will have to send you a private message for more details. Please respond to this thread if you'd like assistance. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dxs_biomed
Returning Member

I am having the same issue with completing my federal return as well.

Tushar
Returning Member

I have the same issue. When is a resolution expected?

It appears that a resolution is not expected for TurboTax Online for 2019. 

The following is a statement from @GabiU who has responded in this thread:

If folks are experiencing this in TTO TY19, they will need the Desktop product to file. They can either call in,  or if they respond to me via community I can help as well. 

murfrianeza
Returning Member

I need assistance with this please.

murfrianeza
Returning Member

I need assistance

@murfrianeza 

The following is a statement from @GabiU who has responded in this thread:

If folks are experiencing this in TTO TY19, they will need the Desktop product to file. They can either call in,  or if they respond to me via community I can help as well. 

wuchehui

I have the same issue. The online version still not working?

@wuchehui 

You should contact Support (via the link below) during regular business hours.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

I've got the same problem and I need help with this. 

@ickybadgoo 

You will also have to contact Support (link below) for this issue.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

I bought the desktop product and installed it.  Now my tax information is in the online software and I don't see a way to download it into the desktop product.  I do not want to reenter everything into the desktop.  How can I download all of the 2019 tax data (finished, ready to be filed), into the desktop product please?

@GabiU, I have the Form 8960 error problem.  I saw that I need to submit my return from the desktop product, so I bought and installed the desktop product.  Now all of my tax return data is on the online software.  How do I download it to the desktop so that I can file my return?  I do not want to reenter my entire tax return into the desktop software.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies