Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tax reform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
We know that you work hard for your money and often a tax refund may be the biggest check you get all year, so we’re here to let you know how the new tax reform legislation may affect your tax refund. The new tax law is the largest piece of tax refor... read more
Level 10 MariP ‎Posted March 12, 2018 | Latest post April 14, 2019 by J3015S
We purchased a primary residence in California in 12/2012 and lived in until 4/2018. We have been renting it out since then. The renters are moving out and Im thinking of selling it but I don't want to pay capital gains. All the articles and calculat... read more
kirstinstone ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter
Where is my tax refund for 2017 it says accepted but IRS says it was never filed.
Lamichael21 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
Dear Holly,I did my taxes and did not know my employer wanted me to file an Schedule SE. I already got my return and attempted to do the SE but did not put in all tghe info correctly. Turbo Tax is not letting me amend the second time. help
anomos123 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by Critter
I’m in school, I got my first job in 2018 November and I have filed my tax returns for 2months($8000) through credit karma in 2019 January. I have revived $600 total returns(state and frderal including). My friend also filed taxes in 2019 March for $... read more
Ltdedition1 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by xmasbaby0
I am a Non-Resident of PR and made 200k. I am also married and my both my wife and I made income in the US. Do I need to file two separate tax returns reporting my PR income?
Stclinch ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Saturday by TomD8
Please get back with me asap 
Bwolfe23 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
I was trying to get a copy for the federal and state tax forms to fill out but it wouldn’t download at all
Ryenique ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by DoninGA
My 2019 tax return document came late in the mail, because I had my mail switched over when I moved. I'm just now recieving the document, can I still file it or do I need to wait until it's time to file again?
Ph01311998 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
HI, last March I file an amended because I filled out the 1040 form instead of 1040NR,my status change from married jointly to single, because as a no resident, me and my husband can't do the tax together.Now we filled 2 different amended for the som... read more
valeria2 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by Critter
badouboy75 ‎Posted July 23, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by sack99king
I need a copy of my w2 from 2017, how do I obtain that?
aozbirn2210 ‎Posted September 6, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by dkisue
I have $227,000 in long term capital gains in a taxable account mutual fund. Since I have no earned income, my internet searches all seem to come up with a short answer of a 0% tax rate (Federal). I was thinking of "re-setting" this capital gain at Z... read more
Cannonfm4n ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by tagteam
Where do I enter 1099-C info?
jmwalkersr ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by HACKITOFF
I couldn't submit my tax return by e-mail since I didn't have SSN number for my children. I deleted dependent's information from my profile, but I still got a alert that I need SSN number for my children. How can I solve it?
shikumagai ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Carl