Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tax reform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
We know that you work hard for your money and often a tax refund may be the biggest check you get all year, so we’re here to let you know how the new tax reform legislation may affect your tax refund. The new tax law is the largest piece of tax refor... read more
Level 10 MariP ‎Posted March 12, 2018 | Latest post April 14, 2019 by J3015S
mjg0425 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by DoninGA
I entered the EIN number wrong for one of my W-2, how can I fix it 
Ruth49 ‎Posted August 10, 2019 | Latest post Friday by Critter
Susanjh04 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Friday by Lola1
I didnt finish filing in 2015, am i still able to get that return or no?
Mariaboles ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by xmasbaby0
I need to open my 2015 tax return. I have Turbo Tax 2015 on my computer, but it will not open and crashes with an error every time I try to open it. Is there anything I can do to get my tax file open? It is not a PDF. Thanks,Sarah
Bear161616 ‎Posted July 17, 2019 | Latest post Thursday by Shalonds
how can i keep upwith how much i owe?? i dont want to over pay, i know i only have a little bit left to pay
jeilene1998 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DoninGA
I need a copy of my w2 from 2017, how do I obtain that?
aozbirn2210 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
I would like to request a paper copy of my California 2017 taxes or send copies to IRS they are requesting them.
dflores2654 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
I never got my federal tax money last year ... what does that mean and what can I do
Bribri3891 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DoninGA
Can I get a copy of my 2018 and 2019 taxes 
Tinalocke ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by mesquitebean
Key Background to Understand the Questions:On January 1, 2019, I was working full-time for a "Company A" and was paid on a W-2 basis. By May 31, 2019, I was no longer employed by Company A. During my 5 months of employment at Company A, I earned in e... read more
ddirector1 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by tagteam
I filed my taxes using TurboTax early February and I messed up. I wanted to go back and fix it but it was too late and it told me I had to do an amended form. So I fixed my mistake and printed out my forms so I could mail them to the Department of Tr... read more
Josephpbg23 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by DoninGA
Hello, I’m posting this here in hope that someone REAL will contact me. Way to go TurboTax. You piece of filth! You’re stealing from me because you want me to pay to find out simple information and you can’t connect me to a real person. I have yet to... read more
mpetrino01 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by xmasbaby0