Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tax reform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
We know that you work hard for your money and often a tax refund may be the biggest check you get all year, so we’re here to let you know how the new tax reform legislation may affect your tax refund. The new tax law is the largest piece of tax refor... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted 03-12-2018 | Latest post 04-14-2019 by J3015S
i been trying to log into my account for about an hour and it keeps saying im locked out. i tried changing it, i tried everything i could think of but im getting nowhere. When i click 'forgot password' and i go through that, it asked for my password ... read more
doinMYtaxez ‎Posted 16m ago
If I file my taxes today would I be getting any type of fine or late fee for filing them late ?
Rosee12 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by bluedeb
I have a RRSP (like 401k) in Canada. They withhold 15% from the annual distribution to persons outside Canada. Is the distribution also taxable in the US?
Butch ‎Posted 05-04-2018 | Latest post a week ago by BobinToronto
Where is my tax return why haven't I received it
Chasetrim15 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by xmasbaby0
The recently published 199A Safe Harbor Rules for a Rental Business to be considered a Qualified Business, introduce the requirement to log hours worked on certain activities starting with tax year 2019; this is to establish that at least 250 hours o... read more
rothenb ‎Posted 02-22-2019 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Carl
When do Use 'De Minimis safe Harbor election', 'Capitalize Repair and maintenance costs' or 'Small Taxpayer safe harbor election'? I'm not sure when these are used. Thank you in advance.
snahid11 ‎Posted 04-06-2019 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Carl
If I receive a refund at the end of the year, will I get the credit from installing solar added to my return? If not then I how can I recoup the credit that is earned from the solar install?
bradrob77 ‎Posted 05-31-2018 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by D_Hamilton
So in 2018 I borrowed from my 401K for a first time home purchase. I was separated from my job and started a new one right away, while still owing the 401K loan. Since I didn't have the money to pay it back I thought I would take it as an early distr... read more
Oduckie943 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by NCperson
I’m trying to change the way I filed I hit the mail option but instead it should of been e-file how can I switch it
Datmand01 ‎Posted 05-14-2019 | Latest post 05-14-2019 by xmasbaby0