Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tax reform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
We know that you work hard for your money and often a tax refund may be the biggest check you get all year, so we’re here to let you know how the new tax reform legislation may affect your tax refund. The new tax law is the largest piece of tax refor... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted 03-12-2018 | Latest post 04-14-2019 by J3015S
Where is my taxes?
flowerbomb220 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post yesterday by Powers68
I need to open my 2015 tax return. I have Turbo Tax 2015 on my computer, but it will not open and crashes with an error every time I try to open it. Is there anything I can do to get my tax file open? It is not a PDF. Thanks,Sarah
Bear161616 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by VolvoGirl
My tax return was rejection from the IRS because I didn't put in a pin number. So how do I get that and fix it. If turbo tax sent me a email I must have delete it by mistake. so, can I have tubro tax send me it back again. Teresa Achen [email address... read more
ladypurple ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by mesquitebean
Why is it saying I can't file electronically
barbaracoclough ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by mesquitebean
I amend my 2017 taxes and I need to know where I can find the changes the IRS made on my tax return
natalie5 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by Critter
Good morning, I need my 2017 tax transcripts. I’m in the military and I need them for my financial aid for college. Can you please email them to [email address removed]. Thank you!
Shaquillebradford90 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by xmasbaby0
Your site is super **bleep**ing irritating I have never had so much troubles and to be honest unles this is corrected I will never use it again and inform my family of other tax sites for this year. I have been trying to file for months your site is ... read more
sdelaney2013 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by mesquitebean
Brogzen ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by Rainman12
And I am yet to receive anything,It says that it should been received but I never got anything
ljungermann ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by Critter