I have not been a student for over 7 years. I did pay off my student loans in 2016.
I have tried to delete the Student Information Worksheet but it just does not seem to delete when I print the PDF of my return at the end of the review.
Has anyone else had this problem? Of course, Turbo Tax is not open on the weekend when regular folks, like me, have time to work on taxes because we have to work during the day Monday thru Friday - very frustrating!
Scroll Down to Education, and revisit Expenses and Scholarships.
Continue as if you are completing the section until you reach the screen Your Education Expenses Summary
You may be listed as a student, and you can delete there.
- You will need to sign into your Turbo Tax online account, if you have not already done so.
- Once you have passed the blue simple and accurate screen, click on My Account, located in the top right corner of the page
- Click on Tools from the drop down.
- From the Tools Center, click Delete a form
- Click Delete beside Student Info Worksheet.
Still have questions?Make a post