I need the acceptable zip code for Montana State University on the 1098-T. TurboTax won't accept what MSU listed on the 1098-T.

I need to get an acceptable zip code for Montana State University's 1098-T. TurboTax won't accept the 59717 that MSU listed on the 1098-T

This typically occurs when the incorrect state abbreviation is accidentally clicked in the interview questions. Go back to Federal Taxes > Deductions and Credits > Education Expenses, Form 1098-T and confirm that the two letter state abbreviation is correct.