ritvikm

Can I omit the school district part and move on because I went to high school in abroad?

KiaraE

No, it is the school district where you live.The school districts can get money allocated to them based on tax collected in some states.

KiaraE

ritvikm

What if my school district is not here? It doesn't let me to proceed further.
KiaraE

If the program does not have a drop-down choice for "No School Code" or "Blank" or "  -  ", try entering "0000".
ritvikm

I cannot enter "0000" because there is no option for me to type. All I can do is choose from the alphabets. Any suggestions please!
KiaraE

What state are you trying to submit a return for?
ritvikm

Kansas
KiaraE

What county/city do you live in?