turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ritvikm

Can I omit the school district part and move on because I went to high school in abroad?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KiaraE

Can I omit the school district part and move on because I went to high school in abroad?

No, it is the school district where you live.The school districts can get money allocated to them based on tax collected in some states.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
KiaraE

No, it is the school district where you live.The school districts can get money allocated to them based on tax collected in some states.

ritvikm

What if my school district is not here? It doesn't let me to proceed further.
KiaraE

If the program does not have a drop-down choice for "No School Code" or "Blank" or "  -  ", try entering "0000".
ritvikm

I cannot enter "0000" because there is no option for me to type. All I can do is choose from the alphabets. Any suggestions please!
KiaraE

What state are you trying to submit a return for?
ritvikm

Kansas
KiaraE

What county/city do you live in?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies