turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is my stimulus

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
HollyP
Employee Tax Expert

Where is my stimulus

You can confirm the status of your stimulus payment at Get My Payment.   

• If it shows a direct deposit date and partial account information, then your payment is deposited there.  

• If it shows a date your payment was mailed, it may take up to 3 – 4 weeks for you to receive the payment. Watch your mail carefully for a check or debit card.   

• If it shows "Payment Status #2 – Not Available," then you will not receive a second Economic Impact Payment and instead you need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 Tax Return.  

If you paid for TurboTax with your refund last year, we have given the IRS your correct account information and you can expect the IRS to make a second attempt within the next few days.  

We know that this stimulus is important to you and your family and we remain committed to getting you your money. You can find the most up to date information at IRS Updates on the Second Stimulus and TurboTax Updates on the Second Stimulus.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Where is my stimulus

I'm not sure I filed correctly. I haven't received my second stimulus. How do I talk,live to a help representative?

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Where is my stimulus

Please use this link for more information on your second stimulus check. Stimulus Information

Where is my stimulus

I used the turbotax intuit free file to file for my daughter's part of the stimulus money we didn't get from the 2nd stimulus and the tax return was accepted by the IRS on march 7th. I checked the IRS portal for the status of my 3rd stimulus check and its saying its scheduled to be deposited into an account. But the 4 numbers it shows isn't the same as my banking info I put on turbo tax. Does turbotax get it then deposit it on the account I put in? And since I'm still waiting on the $600 refund will that be added also? This is the first time I'm using the direct deposit since the last 2 checks have been paper checks. Thank you for any help you can give.

Where is my stimulus

The IRS is updating their websites this weekend, so check again on Monday.  If the money is sent to the wrong account, the bank with send it to the IRS and they will send another paper check.

The third stimulus payment will not be combined with your refund.  It will be a separate payment and sent to the account that the IRS has on file for you.  

@ChristinaB84

Punk23

Where is my stimulus

I do not have a bank account and yet irs saying my stimulus was deposited in account ending in 6133 did TurboTax send me a card because I have not received it

Cynthiad66
Employee Tax Expert

Where is my stimulus

If you are paying TurboTax through your refund the bank account number is the bank that will receive the refund to pay TurboTax and send your refund to you via the method you chose.

It usually takes 5 to 10 business days for the Visa card to come. However, if you believe you should have received your card by now, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at 1-888- 285-4169.

NOTE: Make sure the correct address is on file.

Please see FAQ, for more information about the Visa Cardhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419971

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies