Solved: My stimulus submission to the IRS has my first nam...

My stimulus submission to the IRS has my first name showing as my last name "Granaas J Granaas.? Will this affect the my IRS eligability?

My opinion is this will not matter.  The IRS matches the first 4 letters of your last name and the last 4 digits of your social security number.  You should not have an issue since your last name is correct.

I would think so.  When e-filing a tax return, the IRS verifies the first few digits of the last name, the Social Security number and the date of birth.  

Thank you for the reply,

Should I contacted Turbotax and try to resubmit?

Thank you very much for responding.  I feel more comfortable.

What do I need to do to get my stimulus payment?  Keep this link handy for COVID-19 and tax-related updates.