I need to be able to enter data into 1040 Schedule...

Kam46

I need to be able to enter data into 1040 Schedule 1 / Line 8. How can I do that within Turbo Tax using my existing 2020 Return that has not been submitted yet.

Than you all in advance.

Using the TurboTax online editions there is no direct access to any forms or schedules.  That option is only available using the TurboTax desktop editions in Forms mode.

What are you trying to enter on Schedule 1Line 8 and why?

Kam46

I have received an erroneous 1099 where the sender does not want to rescind. So I need to enter an offsetting amount in that field while I fight this in order to not pay tax on this fake income.

I may need to file manually this year if that is the case. 

@Kam46 wrote:

Click on Federal

Click on Wages & Income

Scroll down to Less Common Income

On Miscellaneous Income, click on the start button

On the next screen scroll down to Other Reportable Income, click on the start button

On the next screen click on Yes

On the next screen enter a description and a negative amount, ie -3000