Solved: "How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax?" The m...

K-1. I have a K-1. The partnership is located in Bermuda. How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax? What special things should I note on such a partnership?

"How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax?"

The most important information is partnership name and EIN. If you only have a foreign address, try putting in your own address. The Schedule K-1 does not get filed with your return. The information from the K-1 flows to Schedule E (and potentially other forms as appropriate) therefore it is not critical that the address match the actual K-1 form.