Solved: K-1. I have a K-1. The partnership is located in Bermuda. How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax? What special things should I note on such a partnership?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K-1. I have a K-1. The partnership is located in Bermuda. How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax? What special things should I note on such a partnership?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

K-1. I have a K-1. The partnership is located in Bermuda. How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax? What special things should I note on such a partnership?

"How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax?"

The most important information is partnership name and EIN. If you only have a foreign address, try putting in your own address. The Schedule K-1 does not get filed with your return. The information from the K-1 flows to Schedule E (and potentially other forms as appropriate) therefore it is not critical that the address match the actual K-1 form.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 15

"How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax?"

The most important information is partnership name and EIN. If you only have a foreign address, try putting in your own address. The Schedule K-1 does not get filed with your return. The information from the K-1 flows to Schedule E (and potentially other forms as appropriate) therefore it is not critical that the address match the actual K-1 form.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings