turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

K-1. I have a K-1. The partnership is located in Bermuda. How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax? What special things should I note on such a partnership?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

K-1. I have a K-1. The partnership is located in Bermuda. How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax? What special things should I note on such a partnership?

"How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax?"

The most important information is partnership name and EIN. If you only have a foreign address, try putting in your own address. The Schedule K-1 does not get filed with your return. The information from the K-1 flows to Schedule E (and potentially other forms as appropriate) therefore it is not critical that the address match the actual K-1 form.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

"How do I put the address in in Turbo-Tax?"

The most important information is partnership name and EIN. If you only have a foreign address, try putting in your own address. The Schedule K-1 does not get filed with your return. The information from the K-1 flows to Schedule E (and potentially other forms as appropriate) therefore it is not critical that the address match the actual K-1 form.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies