tori-patterson

How do I look at my 2018 Schedule C form? Itemized sheets from 2018?

DawnC

Schedule C is a form that is included in your 2018 tax return.  If you filed with TurboTax Online last year, your 2018 tax return can be found on the Tax Home page when you sign in to your account.  

If you have your 2018 tax return saved to your computer, you can open it up and find the Schedule C that was filed with your tax return included in the PDF.  

Use Schedule C (Form 1040) to report income or loss from a business you operated or a profession you practiced as a sole proprietor.

Michael Yoshimura

Haven't filed my 2018 tax return; I'd like to look at my Schedule C.

@Michael Yoshimura wrote:

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for accessing prior year online tax returns - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.