Hi, would you like to try posting your question ag...

I posted a questions and it does not show?

Why does it not show? 

Hi, would you like to try posting your question again here?

While doing my taxes, it said to print a form. When I went to print it, it disappeared. Now I can't find it. It said to mail in $5.00 to somewhere, but now I can't find it and I am afraid I will get in trouble.

Hi, what state are you from? You'll want to download your federal and state returns, and see if there is a payment voucher (do you owe taxes). The $5 may be a payment owed to your state. You can control+find Form 1040-V Payment Voucher, and follow the instructions.

Florida

Hi @sad, have you tried logging into your TurboTax account and downloading your completed return? Once you do that, you can look in the forms for this form, called 1040-V: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040v.pdf">https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040v.pdf</a>. Then, you want to read the instructions on that form to understand how much is owed to the state of Florida. Finally, you'd want to use this address to send in your payment: Internal Revenue Service
P.O. Box 1214
Charlotte, NC 28201-1214

What do you need help with?