nikeoyerinde

Hello - Form 1040-ES has mysteriously appeared in my final return, and I have tried to use "Tax Tools, Tools..." to delete it several times. It is still there.

Please help!
AnnetteB6

Estimated payment vouchers (1040-ES) are included with your return automatically when TurboTax determines that your tax situation may benefit from making estimated payments.  

You do not need to worry about deleting these vouchers or paying the estimated tax.  This information is not transmitted to the IRS with your return.  If you do not wish to make estimated payments, simply ignore the vouchers.  

Take a look at the following TurboTax article for more information:  Why did 1040-ES estimated tax vouchers print out?  Do I need them?

SArnold7779

This is confusing. When I preview the forms to be filed the estimated tax payments are filled out and are part of the "Forms to be Filed". If they're not sent to the IRS why are they part of the printout if they're NOT filed!

gloriah5200

AnnetteB6 answered your question above.

When TurboTax sees  you may benefit from making estimated payments for the next tax year, they insert them into the return in case you want to use them.  

If you don''t want to use the, just ignore them or shred them.  Just be aware that you may need them to avoid an underpayment penalty the next tax year.