Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Having issue on this questions: "Do you want to use your 2019 net income from Self-Employment for the Sick Leave Credit?" when you select "No". Still shows 2019? no 2020

when you select NO, I want use my 2020 Net income from selft-employment still shows to use 2019 and not 2020 which it make the calculation incorrectly.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Having issue on this questions: "Do you want to use your 2019 net income from Self-Employment for the Sick Leave Credit?" when you select "No". Still shows 2019? no 2020

I had the same issue and used 0 as my 2019 AGI which forced it to use my 2020 income as the determining factor for my EIC

AmyC
Expert Alumni

It should be using the higher of the two incomes for calculations. Putting in a zero for 2019 does force 2020 to be the higher income.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
JmcScc

I tried changing the 2019 net income to 0 and it still came up with the same credit as it was before.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies