Having issue on this questions: "Do you want to us...

Having issue on this questions: "Do you want to use your 2019 net income from Self-Employment for the Sick Leave Credit?" when you select "No". Still shows 2019? no 2020

when you select NO, I want use my 2020 Net income from selft-employment still shows to use 2019 and not 2020 which it make the calculation incorrectly.

I had the same issue and used 0 as my 2019 AGI which forced it to use my 2020 income as the determining factor for my EIC

It should be using the higher of the two incomes for calculations. Putting in a zero for 2019 does force 2020 to be the higher income.