turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

I hope so too

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

Yeah you still have to wait the 6 weeks for them to process it unless they have to review it for some reason then it could take longer..but from what I understand..only because I'm in a group on Facebook for taxes this year, when it changes from "still processing" to "processing" is a good thing because usually right after that you get your deposit date but a lot of people have been stuck on the "still processing" stage for awhile.

And you have to wait 6 weeks from the received date not the accepted date and not from the date you mailed it out..so start counting your 6 weeks at the date they actually got it

They are not telling me when they got it , i don't know anything at all

I’m over it imma just wait it out and see cuz it was really only 3 days I had a bar on the 4th day the bar was gone

No thats so crazy , did they tell you anything

No I haven’t called yet I’m gonna wait til I think I had a full 6weeks

Yeah your right . Do wmr update tonight ?

I not sure...good question

I hops so
cmarure03

It’s been past 6 weeks since received for me.. and I heard the same thing about processing and “still processing”, unfortunately I’m “still processing” which I don’t think is good. And I don’t think wmr updates today

It updates twice on Saturdays 3:30-6:00am and 9:00pm- 12:00 midnight.. on Sundays 12:00 midnight- 7:00pm

I’m also looking for answers i mailed Mine in 2/1 but it wasn’t received by the irs till 2/15 that’s also the same day it started showing on Wmr. It went from processing to “still processing date will be provided when available called irs had to verify Monday smh

Wow well your kinda ok mines not showing up anything
tnt2713

I had to mail in my return this year due to my ip pin not being sent , mailed it on the 22 of feb, got there on the 24th, and yesterday march 13  finally got my first bar on wmr showing my refund has been received , will post when i get approved
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies