Why have i not gotten my prepaid card yet?

I have called the number and i do not have the card number id like to know how to get theough

No one in this user community forum will know why you have not received your Turbo Prepaid VISA Card.  The Turbo Card is administered by a different company than TurboTax.   It normally would arrive in 5-10 business days after you were approved for it.  

You can phone the Turbo Card's customer service at:  (888) 285-4169.

If you continue listening to the recording, it tells you that if you don't know your card number, it prompts you to enter your SSN instead.   If you listen past that, one of the options is "to report a card lost, stolen, or never received."

I did continue to listen and actually it told me to call back wheni have the number

When I test the number, it asks for the card number, then it says if you don't have the card number, to use the SSN.  I don't actually enter the SSN since I don't have a card.   I don't know what it does after entering SSN.   But as I continue to listen it then says "to report a card lost, stolen, or never received."   I don't know what happens when one chooses that option, either--whether the card is automatically cancelled and another one sent out, or if it connects to a live person.

There's nothing else I can do as a fellow user.  If you can't reach the people at Turbo Prepaid VISA Card, then call TurboTax phone support to see if they have another suggestion.  You're using a paid product and have phone support privileges.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>

Please visit  TurboPrepaidCard.com  or call 1-888- 285-4169 (select Option 1, then 2) to get a new card sent.