Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2230lynn
Returning Member

Why did green dot denie me

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies
TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If this is for the Refund Advance, First Century Bank NA will send you an email explaining why you weren’t eligible for the Refund Advance. The link below, in the section "Why wasn't I approved for a Refund Advance", will assist you with any questions you may have:

About the Refund Advance application process

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@TiffanyL  Can green dot deny you tho? 
Cause i uave not recieved anything but them denying me as of yesterday.. nothing from first century bank..

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

The email you received should have included the reason why you were not approved. Your approval is based on the size of your federal refund and your tax information, along with other factors. You may not receive the Refund Advance if one of these factors doesn’t meet the qualifying standards of the lender.

Please click the TurboTax help link, listed below, to learn more about the Refund Advance process. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

It was only an email from green dot.. not explaing anything 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see below for additional information concerning Turbo Tax Refund Advance and the conditions as to why you may not have been approved:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

@2230lynn  call 1 (888) 679-8122‬ they can actually tell u y u got denied.. i spoke with. Lady who actually helped

@precious00308 So did you end up getting approved? Or was that BS email from GreenDot actually your denial. That's literally all I want to know right now and no one can seem to answer that. Number you gave is currently closed due to time zone difference. I'll call them in the morning but still would like to know if the email I got from green dot is really a denial because TurboTax robots all say the email should come from First Century. 

@kvbutler716  im pretty sure that was the denial email.. cause that is all i ever got.. nothing else.. i have tried to up load screenshot but it wont work..

@precious00308 That really sucks if it is. I have no reason be denied and I only did the stupid green dot card for the advance. 

@kvbutler716  Right!! Me too.. uhh

I think they played us all with this advance crap

@precious00308 not sure if you saw my post on another thread. But I did confirm with the bank yesterday that green dot email was accurate. It’s not suppose to be the denial, first century basics alerts green dot and then is suppose to send us an email with denial reasons. Then you get the “although you were denied” email from green dot. But according to first century the denial letter will take 30 days 🤬

@kvbutler716  Wow thank you. No they did not tell me that.. did they tell u why u where denied? Supposed i have an offset!! N i have called n their is nothing..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies