Why can't I access my tax records on this website?

You have to sign onto your online account using the exact same user ID you used to create the online account.

Close all TurboTax windows on your web browser (including this one).  Copy and paste the account recovery website link onto a new web browser window and run the tool.

Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of all the user ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If none of the user ID's received will access your account, then use the option shown in blue on the account recovery website, "Try something else"

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

To access your prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

I NEED TO A COPY FOR 2018

I NEED ACOPY OF 2018 TAX RETURN

Assuming the you have either paid the TurboTax online account fees with a credit card or have filed the 2018 federal tax return and it has been accepted by the IRS -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

I am trying to access my tax records

@llee4124 Then use the procedure as shown in the message above.

my taxes got rejected and now I cant get back in ...ive changed info to many times now it wont let me in at all

i need to print my  2018 tax returns but  i can't remember my user name and password