arensin

Why can't I access and download my previously completed 2017 tax return?

EdwardK

If you have been using TurboTax Online, please ensure you are consistently using the same TurboTax Online account each time you sign in and on each device you use. Many users have more than one account and don't even know it. Several users also don't realize they are using a different account each year. TurboTax Online accounts are differentiated by e-mail address and user ID. Each years' tax return(s) are located in the TurboTax Online account(s) used to file that years' tax return(s). Please review the following link to verify how many accounts you have: How many TurboTax accounts do I have?

EdwardK

tnperegrine3

Yes I am using turbo tax online

CassLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can access your prior year returns using the Documents tab in the navigation. 

When you sign in, make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years.

Please click the TurboTax help topic below for instructions:

How do I access a prior year return?

Related Information: