Intuit

Why can't I find my return in Tax Home or My Docs™?

If you're looking for your AGI from last year, we can help you find it .

The most common reason for not finding returns is signing in with the wrong User ID, which can happen if you have multiple accounts. It’s best to use the same account every year so all of your tax returns will be stored in one place.

If you need to find an account, our account recovery tool can help you find your User ID or password.

Other common situations include:

I used a CD/Download version of TurboTax instead of TurboTax Online

Your return is stored locally on your computer's hard drive. We don't store your return on our servers like we do with TurboTax Online.

Look for your return on your Windows or Mac computer or request a copy from the IRS.

I filed my return with H&R Block, TaxACT, or somebody else

We don't have copies of returns prepared by H&R Block, TaxACT, TaxSlayer, Jackson Hewitt, Taxbrain, Liberty, or other tax preparers.

Contact the company or individual who prepared your return or order a copy from the IRS.

I filed another return using the same login

Filing another return in the same account replaces any other tax return you filed with that account. There's no way to recover it in TurboTax Online. You'll need to order a copy from the IRS.

To prevent this from happening again, create a separate login for each return. Find out how to start a second return in TurboTax Online.

Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in