Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tckjstewart
Returning Member

Wheres my refund is saying i'm entering wrong information and im not

This was a question I had from last year I read through a bunch of these feeds and seen where it said to ad .00 after the whole $ amount of my refund and that it would pull up my information. I tried it and it worked it was approximately 2 weeks after this issue before I received my actual deposit 

Has anyone got this to work, and spammer stop saying to add .00 that does not work, stop spamming the board we have heard your wrong idea tried it and still looking for help. Turbotax whats up? Another FAQ article telling us to wait at least 24 hours, I dont know if you can read the responses but it has been months for some people. I am getting this error too tried everything and determined clearly it is because turbotax did not transmit my returns or transmitted them somehow in a manner that was faulty or never actually accepted by the IRS, I want my money back this is ridiculous and no help at all just bs cookie cut answers about the IRS, its not the IRS to blame it's the software Turbotax

Camo1225

Mine has done the same thing. Did you end up getting your refund? 

Tckjstewart
Returning Member

Not spamming this worked for me personally but if you refer back to my original question this was last year and I researched all of these post from previous posters and found that answer. I didn’t know if it would work however last year I was at my whits end and willing to try anything. So I would suggest if what worked for me did not work for you either get to researching other options or get on the phone or have patience 

Tckjstewart
Returning Member

Yes

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)? for reasons why you may be unable to track the status of your refund. You can also try calling the WMR automated hotline at 1-800-829-1954 to check the status of your refund.

@originalkeith

@Camo1225

AEscobar0907
Returning Member

Was accepted on March 4 2022 and still saying am entering wrong information 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@AEscobar0907 If your return is still pending, or you never e-filed, you will not see a refund status at the IRS Where's My Refund (WMR) website.  You can quickly confirm if you successfully e-filed by checking your status.

Another possible reason you're getting this message is because WMR is overwhelmed by filers.  Try calling the automated hotline instead:  1-800-829-1954.

ReferenceWhy is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
AEscobar0907
Returning Member

Hi,I e-file my return but it was rejected because i din't add form 1095A,so i refile it with a tax representative but he didn't tell me if the refund amount changed,all he said everything was acknowledge and accepted,where's my refund saying wrong information, does someone know if the refund would change? thank you in advance.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Make sure that you are putting in your full refund amount not excluding any fees.  Please see this Help Article, which goes over why the IRS site Where's My Return may not show any information for you. 

I'm writing this letter regarding my tax returns. I am unable to access my where is my refund page

It keeps telling me the wrong information I have input in..in which I checked over and over and it is the correct information I'm putting in.  Can you please help me So I can locate my refund. I filed my taxes on March 18, 2022 for taxes in 2021.  

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Another thing you can try is the WMR automated hotline at 1-800-829-1954. You can also check the status of your return to verify your e-file. Please contact the IRS if it has been longer than 21 days. Here's the link to contact the IRS.  

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? 

@Tashacoppa27

S-V_SD

I mailed my return and I have the proof of delivery that was in January.  Every time I try to find out what is going on I get the prompt saying the information I enter is wrong and I am not. Has anyone else experienced this and how did you get it corrected? 

@S-V_SD - if you mailed in your return, it will not appear on the WMR tool until the IRS begins to process your return.  if you mailed it in January, it should begin processing shortly. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies