Jroten44

Where’s my refund? IRS says it was direct deposited 04/08! I chose to receive it by check in the mail. It was direct deposited to a Green Dot account!

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

For questions about your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll free at (888) 285-4169. 

The card usually arrives 7-10 days after your return is filed. Please make sure your address is correct on your return.

Please see the below FAQ for more information on using your card and how to send money:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-use-my-physical-turbo-prepaid-visa-card-once...

Jroten44

I don’t have a prepaid card and I didn’t choose to get one!

CassLO

@Jroten44 I would check your refund method. Please see the link below on how to do this:

How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

If you find your refund is going to a TurboTax card/Greendot Bank and you have not received your card, please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?