Ask the Experts about Life Changes in 2021 >> Event happening TODAY!
ashleyolorza

Where is my refund tax

inatreehouse

Where is my refund tax

You'll never know! TurboTax does not offer customer service or a general phone number for customers, and they do not have any refund tracking information. Good luck!

JeanneLO

Where is my refund tax

@ashelyolorza

TurboTax does not receive updates from the IRS once they have accepted your return but we can provide information about estimated refund processing times. According to the IRS website What to expect for Refunds This Year more than 9 out of 10 refunds are issued in less than 21 days after the IRS accepts the tax return when you e-file and choose direct deposit as your refund choice. 

Check on Where’s My Refund? it has the most up to date information available about your refund. The tool is updated daily (usually overnight) so you will just usually need to check once a day.

For more on the timing of your refund please see this TurboTax FAQ.

If you are anticipating a state tax return refund those processing times vary from state to state. To check on a state refund please visit your state Department of Revenue website.