Where can I find my signture on my 2018 tax return...

Where can I find my signture on my 2018 tax return filed through turbo tax? My daughter's college requires it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you e-filed there is no signature.  the 2017 AGI was the electronic signature that is used but it doesn't show up on the return.  your only option is to print out a copy and sign it manually. 

When you e-file there is no physical signature on the Form 1040.  If the school insists on a "signed" copy, take out a pen and sign it for them.

Where to sign a 2018 1040 return.  It's in the middle of the page.

1040 2018.jpg