When I track my refund from state it tells me my information does not match. What do I do?

What does the status of your state return say when you log into your TurboTax account? Does it show as pending, started, accepted or incomplete?

You can also check your TurboTax e-file status here <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/ef...>

It says accepted

@pattycake1119 Okay, thanks for the update. I will provide a more detailed answer for you below. They just may not have started reviewing/processing your return yet; which is why you are not able to find in your state's system.

Thank you for answering. Got kinda concerned because I got an email telling me the state and federal had accepted and then when they said my info didn't match - wasn't sure. I did efile but it has been almost a month now but I will try and have patience, lol

You are welcome. Yes, for some, it takes a while before they are done processing. Everyone's return is different so different variables come into play.

That is not uncommon. Accepted in TurboTax just means the government has received your return. That is the status of your return; not your refund. Until they actually start reviewing and processing your return, their systems will have no record of it. 

Once they accept the return, they no longer provide any updates on your return or refund to TurboTax. The next step would be for them to process your return and approve your refund. Processing times vary from state to state. Patience is virtue when waiting on government to process returns.

Some states will post a notice on their Where's My Refund tracking page to let you know how long processing times will be; some do not. If your state has no notice, do not be alarmed. They will update the tracking page once they have processed your return.