Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I e- filed 3/27 through H&R block was accepted on 3/27 never received my stimulus check because my return is still being processed. When I check H&R block website I can see that my filing date has changed 2 different times, ask a H&R block rep what that means she said that they opened my return but did not process my return because the filing date has changed the last time an IRS agent opened my return was on 4/22 but I'm still processing. Nothing for my 2019 transcripts either 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

It seems that the IRS. Is so backed up they are just know processing Feb returns and at the end of May they will be processing March returns and so on and so on.... So we have to just wait.   SMH... 😒

The funny thing is I did get my stimulus check, however my tax return is still pending. Called IRS no answer and was told they were close due to the pandemic, this was last week.  This is insane.

That is crazy, someone I know did his in March with taxslayer and got his return 2 weeks later and the stimulus check. He does not have EIC.

I would like to know what number to call. I filed my taxes on feb 1 and I got my state and a stimulous but no fed.

Loisc1953

I say **bleep** them I can't even get my IP pin number or my stimulus check without it I haven't filed taxes in a couple years

My Tax Return has been in since Feb. 10th, and still nothing.

You'll get it I know its frustrating and you need it now,I'm a single parent waiting for my money too. Yeah it's gonna take time,but it's coming hang in there.😊

I was told that I would receive my income tax return by April 10th I filed it on  March 20th I have yet to receive my money. I haven't even so much as got a letter from the IRS anything that would explain to me what is going on would be great. And as long as our W-2 are still being processed we won't get a stimulus check. This isn't fair to any of us. If anyone comes up with any ideas please let me know. Thanks

Filed both State and Federal received my state refund in 8 days. Like many my status still shows in process. I haven't received my stimulus check either. Two family members who have not filed 2019 returns have both received theirs. One by mail the other direct deposit. I'm baffled that the govt indicated those with lower incomes and dependents would revive 1st. I fall into that category as I have custody of a 2 yr grandson and made less than 15000 last yr. Unemployment approved me then sent a repayment/overpayment notice to include the extra 600 a week. This is thousands of dollars I do not have....will ask for waiver of repayment obviously but can't get through to anyone at unemployment. I tried to do all the right things to support my grandson and others far better off continue to get their payments and here I sit with no answers. HELP!!!

So you have not received the refund but you did get the stimulus? My return on the wheremyrefund says being processed and they will provide a date. I have not received a stimulus and was told I wouldnt until it has been processed

No one answers the phone directs you to refund status tool that continues to say in process will update when date sent....makes no sense. The entire system is messed up....tax filings and stimulus and don't even get me started on the unemployment system. It's like a big black hole.....

I did get the stimulus, but no return yet. Is still being process. I filed Feb 29th.

Hi u doing ? So did u ever receive your taxes as of now?

Well that is good to hear! Hopefully at least my stimulus will come soon! I need it very badly, sad to say but I do. When did you receive the stimulus, if you don’t mind me asking?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies