Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I haven't received my income tax it just says still processing

Evie918

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I haven't received a tax return since 2014, no explanation, no letter, nothing.  Despite me writing to the IRS, I haven't received any notice, them. Stimulus check, what check; To the IRS I don't exist. Sad but truthful.

Actually,  I am still waiting on my taxes which I filed in late January.  I did receive my stimulous check. 

My tax return was never missing a signature IRS lied to me so it wasn't TurboTax fault why I haven't gotten my tax return IRS and SSA had problems with their system matching cause of my last name changed which I updated with SSA months ago I'm already separated

That's the only thing holding up my tax return

I totally understand your predicament because I'm in the same exact one,having the same issues... No taxes or stimulus check yet and still no update on my stuff... Really struggling to pay rent even!!! Just scared I'm gonna get overlooked... Good luck to you though,I really hope you get your money owed to you.

Turbo did the same to me. I had to pay myself the $40 dollars out my account n still saying its processing. This is crazy n then u can't even talk to no one to check to see what's going on with your taxes..

taxesq
Returning Member

Mailed in my 2018 taxes on 3/28

Sent in my 2019 taxes electronically on 3/30 (accepted on 3/31)

I have a SSN (permanent legal alien) and my kids and wife have ITIN's - have not received stimulus.

we file jointly and my AIG is below 150K

have not received my 2018 or 2019 refund -

WMR tool for 2019 says 

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

Stimulus tool says

Payment Status Not Available

We are unable to provide the status of your payment right now because:

1. We don't have enough information yet (we're working on this), or
  2. You're not eligible for a payment.
Jaynigvr

How do I get ahold of congressmen?

lexilump

What number our you all calling I still haven’t got my income tax as if January 30 I filed then I received a letter to verify myself did that... They said six to nine weeks but it’s been 7 weeks still nothing haven’t received any letter so when is the irs workers returning I need my money because me and my kids are living in an hotel behind all this pandemic stuff I need my money...

• I should have use tax slayer I have someone do their tax way after me and got their refund within 2 weeks. I think I am done with turbo tax, last year was another delayed issue. My taxes were accepted on Feb 28 and we are in May and no refund yet.

I have already received my state tax but not my federal refund or my stimulus payment it say my federal is still being processed so anyone know anything bout this am just fed up with everything 

Bumpy7414

I’m in the same boat and can’t get I touch with nobody.

It says still being processed..I filed back on March 11th..I got my federal but not my Md State refund.

I filed on March 11th an mine says still processing.

I filed my taxes on February 23rd and still didn't receive my tax check yet !!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies