Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

My bars dissapeared as well. Then I got a letter the day I was suppose to get my taxes to verify my identity. 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Try not to worry. I was so worried but I let go and let God. You're going to get it.

Never received my taxes which was filed Feb 4th. Said it's still being processed. Stimulus  check says, they have no information as to me getting a check. Was suppose to get my taxes deposited into my direct deposit.

I filed threw Turbo Tax & hit Delux by accident. Turbo tax was suppose to deduct the 40.00 threw my refund. After 8 weeks of waiting for my refund to come which never did, turbo tax decided to take the 40.00 out of my checking account about 3 weeks ago. Guess they were alittle inpatient waiting for their 40.00.

I filed threw them as well. I asked would they give me an extension through June and they gave me on. Girl 170 in case of an audit. 

Have you moved since?

Enter your address the exact same way you entered it when you filed. Or if you moved since filing enter your old address.

Jt2424
Returning Member

Mine said check was tobe mailed on 24th jhadnt gotten anything yet...

Does yours say still processing too?

Yes my 2019 taxes since I filed 2/29

I filed w dependents but they were supposed to charge when I got my taxes ,I filed 3/16/20and still processing and they went ahead and sent me a letter stating that turbo tax was charging me cause it should had been in.i didnt even fight it I figured I have whole tax return.they better not charge me again due to them taking it out of my bank account out of my stimulus 

Jt2424
Returning Member

Im tiredof sorry **bleep** irs taking their time if u owe them by god, should take 6 weeks to srend a letter or8 weeks to finish them. Im 6weeks in no letter  o stimluas not **bleep** 

I totally understand your frustration.  But right now it's nothing we can do but wait until they open back up. They should of been the first to reopen.

I filed my tax return late January and still haven't received it or a stimulus check was told it would go on the debit card I'm supposed to get my taxes on but never did and every time I check it says I qualify but they don't have enough information to send it and I tried putting my bank account on it but it wouldn't accept that either

I filed through Jackson Hewitt and I'm having that same problem and I filed late January and never received my stimulus either 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies