Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I got the same letter I filed through Jackson Hewitt

Jt2424
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I got state in 4 days...im owed 5400 refund 2200 stimluas im not working self employed denied on unemployment PUA is a joke ive bout had all i can handle with my government 

That's terrible praying for you but he can't kick you out like that not with this virus going around I think you can fight it I would take him to court and he should get you a air conditioner all landlords are suppose to supply those

Your lucky to even get a date i cant get nothing to verify when its coming. Bit HR block did do my federal so i know the irs has my bank account number. But when i go to get payment to put in my bank info they ask if u received your refund and how much. I know the amount but dont want to put the number because then the IRS will think i got my refund. But if i dont do it i cant put my banking info in 

Actually I don't even know when and if they review it I heard it could be September cause this virus going on I can't get a hold of IRS cause their offices are closed was on the verge of getting kicked out thanks to God for not letting that happen

Bern987

My stimulus check I can not get no information. Please help me find out why the app won't recognize my social security number

I filed mine on 03/05/2020 I still ain't received my federal

I e-filed my 2019 tax return 1/21/20 and it was accepted the 22nd. I had direct deposit. And still have not received my tax return and it's being processed. No stimulus either.

Bianca419

Mine says exactly the same but i received a direct deposit on the 26th but i claimed both kids on the turbo tax stimulus and only received 1200 for myself..but it still says processing when i check as well..smh so a loss of 1000 wtf

Will781

You got your check today?  If so, when was it mailed?

Will781

@arizonaone  

Hi. When was your check mailed out?

We received our stimulus check but our refunds both Federal and State say still being processed. 

I efile on april 5th and when i look up irs. Gov to for my refund and it said still being processed..my info update on address and bank info is all in along with my tax refund...so im on hold also

So did you have a new address. Because my worry is that I don't know where my stimulus check will go. Do you think it will go to the address that I entered on Get my payment.

It did me like that to as well. But 2 weeks later it had updated.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies