pancake200

Were my federal check.?

CassandraLO

Were my federal check.?

Does Where's My Refund? show your refund check has been sent? If it does it can take up to approximately 5 business days to come in the mail. 

If this is not the case, the IRS states that 9 of 10 refunds are issued within 21 days of processing. If your return was accepted less than 21 days ago, hang in there. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to go from acceptance to approval. (https://bit.ly/2nB0UWh

The TurboTax Refund Tracker  projects an estimated date range on when you can expect your refund. This estimated date is based on other TurboTax customers who have already received their refunds.

For the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund, please visit the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

When will I get my IRS tax refund?