turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

I filed April 2 2018 for a refund.it was accepted and has said still processing ever since!I have called IRS five times and they give no answers!One lady told me congrats it's been approved! that was in November 2018.Still nothing!Anyone else had this happen?

My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

I guess Feb 27 march 6 at Da latest

She IRS told me

@dennis12348  I'm talking about last year's not this current year?..

Well i talk to irs they waiting for verification from one of my jobs.....so now im waiting until they get what they need...sucks!!!
slethrud

I filed Feb 2 it was approved, Mine was processing until the 16th I was then approved, Feb 27 my refund was directly deposited to my account.... I have the Green dot card and the fund STILL have not been placed on my card the web site says to wait till Monday before I call the irs..  I'm livid, I've never waited this long to get my funds. VERY disappointed!!!!!!
kavrann

I'm thinking I will mail next year instead of using TurboTax.  Much cheaper takes the same time.
joops1

I want to cry

FUCK THE IRS !!!! WAITING ON THEM IS LIKE WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO END

@lace67drive im waiting on them to send me a letter with further instructions..  So damn pissed

I ordered my transcript and they are blank saying no return was filed and it just says a date as of March 18,2019 but all zero and I exiled 2/11

E Filed*

Filed on 2/2 and took till today 3/25 to get my fucken card but no federal money on it
bobbiep24

So has anyone received theirs after this long process wait cuz Im still waiting

Nope irs said I'm under review starting April 1st so 45 days from that or longer.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies