bonnienclyde100

W-2 was omitted from my return, IRS requesting more $.Need to see changes on the return as result of additional income. I don't need to file an amended return.

Did you use TT Online or Desktop?
bonnienclyde100

TT online.

We don't recommend changing anything in your current account. You could set up a new online account, but you would then have to key everything in again. So try this 2014 tool:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/calculators/taxcaster/

However, the IRS has likely already done all that in the letter they sent you.

Critter1

You can use the amendment process to add the additional W-2 then simply don't mail the amended return in if it agrees with the IRS notice.  This will update your account so next year the return transferred to 2015 will be as adjusted by the IRS.