Solved: Under Review

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shelynvit
Level 1

Under Review

Hello, I filed my taxes Feb 16 and it was  accepted.  Where’s my refund had no information.  So after a month of waiting I called the IRS, I was told me my return was under review but they couldn’t tell me why.  Simple 1040 with standard deduction.  The differences from past year tax return: I couldn’t itemize this year, and our income was lower. So my question is, according to our 2019 taxes we will not get any of the third stimulus payment, if they use our 2020 tax return, we would get the full amount-will we be able to get the third payment when our taxes are finally processed? Or are we out of luck because of a random review? 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HelenC12
Employee Tax Expert

Under Review

No, you will not lose your third stimulus. However, it may be delayed.  At this time, we are waiting for instructions from the IRS to let us know how taxpayers can get their third stimulus.

To read about the American Rescue Plan, see How will the third stimulus impact me?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HelenC12
Employee Tax Expert

Under Review

No, you will not lose your third stimulus. However, it may be delayed.  At this time, we are waiting for instructions from the IRS to let us know how taxpayers can get their third stimulus.

To read about the American Rescue Plan, see How will the third stimulus impact me?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings